Author Topic: 1233#1233 and felipe#1645 spamming public bl discords with child research  (Read 8967 times)

You'll get whats coming to you.

You'll get whats coming to you.
thats exactly what he hopes

When you break a law to get back at an internet community

When you break a law to get back at an internet community
this guy is prob gonna get arrested if somebody calls/finds out/etc

Do this and you will never have a problem.

actually, no. You also should 100% make sure this is greyed out as well if you don't want any issues.

actually, no. You also should 100% make sure this is greyed out as well if you don't want any issues.

Make sure you also do this:

Because that setting only applies to servers you join after changing that, not the ones you're currently in.

lol that's literally what I just said.

they are actually the same exact settings in two different places.

lol that's literally what I just said.
It isn't though. The one you posted is just changing the default setting for when you join a new server.
I posted the per-server setting for the ones you're already in.

Sure is, here ill make a gif for you

Sure is, here ill make a gif for you
No, let me just, zoom in on your own image so you can see it better.

You literally should no edit the server settings unless you know you are 100% safe. That's what I'm saying, if you edit the client settings, the server settings goes with it. So you shouldn't have to manually turn it off on the server.

here's my gif sweetheart.

Oh, why the hell would it say that it does't apply to your existing servers then give you the option to apply it to existing servers?

It says that because you can edit the server settings after you edit your default settings however. But whenever you change your default setting every server changes. Sorry to sound like a rooster earlier

It's really not your fault. More Discord's for putting that message there. It's changing every server because you're clicking "Yes" when you change it btw.