Author Topic: verbosify the above users message  (Read 5439 times)

Thicc
has extra diameter around the waist area which makes the buttocks and thighs appear larger and "thicker" than what is normal.

"my name jeff"

my denomination jeff

"Autism unleashed"

Copy Kirby

"The British are coming!"

citizens of the region commonly inhabited by anglo-saxons are presently, or in the near future, arriving at our current location, presumably to wage war, destruction or some manner of unwanted incidence

"German science is the best in the world!"

A native or inhabitant of Germany, most well known as a person who is studying or has expert knowledge of one or more of the natural or physical sciences, has been revealed to possibly be of the most excellent, effective, or desirable type or quality in the the earth, together with all of its countries, peoples, and natural features.

"Damn, those alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride."

Damn, those uncommon, external species bastards are gonna pay for damaging my wheeled vehicle with the use of guns!

blockland forums

Internet forum for a 2007 sandbox computer game based on LEGOs.

An internet forum made to specifically talk about a 2007 sandbox game based off of LEGOs, on the side note, there is also other things you can talk about such as games, off-topic related things, and even show off your art.

cancer

A special chronic illness in which the cells inside the body multiply quickly, crowding out healthy cells and killing the body

yellow car

An ambiguous motorized automobile coated with a vibrant yellow pigmented film.

"MOM GET THE CAMERA"

WOMAN IN WHICH HAS BIRTHED ME, GO AND RETRIVE THE OBJECT IN WHICH TAKES PHOTOS AND IS CALLED A CAMERA!

ajit pai

An Attorney who is the chairman of the United States Federal Communications Commission. Also a steaming stuff pile.

Badspot

An individual by the name of Eric Hartman by of who is nicknamed "Badspot" upon the internet.

cease the means of production

The area which I, myself feels discomfort and unpleasantness when in contact.