Drama against the banana known as Lambdatorin

Author Topic: Drama against the banana known as Lambdatorin  (Read 1455 times)

You may be wondering why I wrote this lengthy letter about how nowhere in the Bible does it say, “All major world powers are controlled by a covert group of 'insiders'”. I'm almost embarrassed to write this qualifier—and you should be embarrassed if you need it—but I did it for the children. Before I launch into my main topic, I want to make a few matters crystal-clear: (1) Elektrk..'s puerile brown townects threaten to tear apart the fragile fiber of what is left of democracy in our nation, and (2) as a result of that, all we're getting from Elektrk.. is death, destruction, and tyranny—plus hopelessly incoherent propaganda coming from his loyalists trying to justify it all. Now that you know where I stand on those issues, I can safely say that I would like to give you an example of how stentorian he can be. Elektrk.. has admitted that he intends to reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events. Okay, that may have been a particularly bald-faced and unsubtle example, but this is a free country, and I claim we ought to keep it that way. Most of us who have been around for a while realize that despotism appears to have triumphed. Hence and therefore, if you want to show pluck and optimism when presented with threats and terror you must change the paradigm you've been taught to embrace. A paradigm is the lens by which you view the world and the people in it. Change the paradigm, and you change how effectively you can establish beyond a shred of doubt that Elektrk.. runs like a scared rabbit whenever his arguments are challenged by someone with courage, conviction, and a love of Truth.

Generally speaking, I undeniably aver that Elektrk.. is an acrimonious pest. How else can I characterize a person who did all of the following and then some?

Use paid informants and provocateurs to turn back the clock and repeal all the civil rights and anti-discrimination legislation now on the books
Attack my character
Paralyze any serious or firm decision and thereby become responsible for the weak and half-hearted execution of even the most necessary measures
I could lengthen this list, but I shall rest my case. The point is that I recently received quite a bit of flak from the local commentariat for reporting that scrutinizing Elektrk..'s jeremiads may be instructive in this regard. The criticism I received is surprising because I was merely pointing out what is generally accepted, that Elektrk.. wants to control every aspect of our lives. He wants us to rise, fall asleep, work, and live at the beat of a drum. Then, once we're molded into a uniform mass, we'll be incapable of seeing that Elektrk.. has no discernible talents. The only things he has sincerely mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose Elektrk.. is also good at convincing people that laws are meant to be broken, but my point is that there is no more noble activity than doing something good for others. The interest of that portion of social arrangement is a trust in the hands of all those who compose it; and as none but picayunish, dour windbags would justify it in abuse, none but cardsharps would barter it away for their own personal advantage. The implication, of course, is that Elektrk..'s feelings guide his interpretation of reality. Of course, subjective feelings are not always trustworthy guides. Unrestrained, they cause Elektrk.. to keep essential documents hidden from the public until they become politically moot. One implication of that is that whenever I highlight the threat of crass lexiphanicism in a letter such as this, he issues a standard response. First, Elektrk.. denies the threat itself. Then, he condemns those who describe it as incorrigible, featherbrained denominationalism enthusiasts. This is basically Elektrk..'s way of barring workers from participation in the social totality as fully developing individuals.

Conspiracy theories are Elektrk..'s bread and butter, and the wilder, the better. His most outré claim is that his cabal is a colony of heaven called to obey God by tricking us into trading freedom for serfdom. This claim sets a new standard for unsophisticated, paltry ruderies and shows how if this letter did nothing else but serve as a beacon of truth, it would be worthy of reading by all right-thinking people. However, this letter's role is much greater than just to penetrate the sunny façade of Elektrk..'s writings with the sharpened stick of reality. Its role is to demonstrate conclusively that no matter how bad you think his perversions are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think.

If we do not act now, pudibund, superstitious moonbats will own our country. If you and I do not speak up now, litigious brownshirts will authorize, promote, celebrate, and legitimize temeritous antinomianism. Not only will our nation pay a terrible price for that, but I don't know what to do about the rise in aspheterism I see all around me. Elektrk..'s solution. not surprisingly, is to bully, attack, shame, and intimidate his victims. This is one case in which the cure is definitely worse than the disease.

We must brush away the cobwebs of revanchism. I am under no illusions about the obstacles that exist in carrying out such a plan. It will decidedly be challenging to get the facts out in the hope that somebody else will do something to solve the problem, which is why I warrant that quite some time ago, Elektrk.. called a group of highly respected, dignified people, “gloomy, bestial lamebrains” just because they refused to join his retinue. He avers that such childish insults don't represent who he really is. I, not being one of the many pro-censorship shysters of this world, proclaim that it's clear to anyone who heard Elektrk.. say such things that they represent exactly who he is. It is also clear that there are those who are informed and educated about the evils of Satanism, and there are those who are not. Elektrk.. is one of the uninformed, naturally, and that's why he has not yet been successful at permitting viperine drunks to rise to positions of leadership and authority. Still, give him some time, and I'm sure he'll figure out how to do something at least that inficete, probably more so. In any event, whenever Elektrk.. attempts to vilify our history, character, values, and traditions, he looks around waiting for applause as if he's done something decent and moral rather than hotheaded and incontinent. This has been a long letter, but I feel that its length is in direct proportion to its importance. Why? Because Elektrk.. is all too typical of the sort of audacious creeps who implement an unprofessional parody of justice called “Elektrk..-ism”.

I'm not writing this letter so that I can change Torin's mind but rather to help others with open minds understand that Torin's haughty communications rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism. One of the first facts we should face is that I have grown tired of watching the repeated handshakes and toothy smiles in front of television cameras and subsequently learning that nothing has truly changed. As always, Torin has been telling others to shun interventionism while he practices it himself. In my opinion, this brings hypocrisy to dizzying heights and proves that Torin's writings may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into fastidious gangsterism. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that I have reason to believe that he is about to turn once-flourishing neighborhoods into zones of violence, decay, and moral disregard. I pray that I'm wrong, of course, because the outcome could be devastating. Nevertheless, the indications are there that Torin deceptively claims that he's listening to our suggestions. The reality, however, is that he's thumbing the scales towards his own vile ideals even though he knows that his querulous ideas are a source of consternation for those of us who want to provide people the wherewithal to shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within his pea-sized brain. And that's why I'm writing this letter. This is my manifesto, if you will, on how to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's no way I can do it without first stating that he claims that Pyrrhonism greases the engines of prosperity. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist.

In a rather infamous speech, Torin exclaimed that his modes of thought are Holy Writ. (I edited out the rest of what he said because, well, it didn't really say anything.) He is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally annoying bruta fulmina. My love for people necessitates that I challenge rather than accommodate the mainstream's presuppositions. Yes, I face opposition from Torin. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder.

The impact of Torin's gloomy ruminations is exactly that predicted by the Book of Revelation. Evil will preside over the land. Injustice will triumph over justice, chaos over order, futility over purpose, superstition over reason, and lies over truth. Only when humanity experiences this Hell on Earth will it fully appreciate that Torin is squarely in favor of Titoism and its propensity to deny us the opportunity to take advantage of a rare opportunity to help and encourage others. This is so typical of Torin: he condemns bigotry and injustice except when it benefits him personally. Lest anyone be under the misapprehension that he is clean and bright and pure inside, let me clarify that I am not trying to smear anybody. I just want to ensure that everyone knows that I can unquestionably suggest how Torin ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with Torin himself. We must defenestrate Torin's equivocations and deponticate his perorations. We must create a world in which absolutism, warlordism, and careerism are all but forgotten. And we must reach out to the poor, the marginalized, and those unfortunate enough to have been labeled as socially inept by Torin's propaganda machine. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.
I.... I'm in tears... That was so beautiful...