how to keep from smelling like cigarette smoke

Author Topic: how to keep from smelling like cigarette smoke  (Read 583 times)

so a majority of my family smokes like way too much, and since its all in the house, i think the smell sticks on me. i take a shower like every morning, brush my teeth, what ever. i pretty much drown my self in body spray and deodorant but im pretty sure i still smell like it. so uhh can you guys help me not smell like a big doody poopy scoody head?

dryer sheets. one of my boys had parents that smoked constantly and he would always wipe his clothes down with dryer sheets if we was going out. worked really good. he also had febreeze that he sprayed in his room so the smell didn’t linger on his stuff

help your parents quit smoking however you can. its horrible. i lost my grandmother to complications from smoking 8 years ago.

dryer sheets. one of my boys had parents that smoked constantly and he would always wipe his clothes down with dryer sheets if we was going out. worked really good. he also had febreeze that he sprayed in his room so the smell didn’t linger on his stuff
this stuff works like a charm

rub yourself with tide pods

the smell will soak in and stain your clothes

balance it out with vape smoke

The thing with this is that the smell can get “trapped” in your sinuses so it’s hard to tell if you’ve fixed the problem.