I ship to basic training on January 22nd. AMA

Author Topic: I ship to basic training on January 22nd. AMA  (Read 2501 times)

i was thinking about it

and you thought a good starting point was not exercising?

i was thinking about it
work on cardio and upper body strength. core strength is easy to get, but most people have problems with pull-ups, push-ups, and running. what time do you get on a mile run?

work on cardio and upper body strength. core strength is easy to get, but most people have problems with pull-ups, push-ups, and running. what time do you get on a mile run?

around 8 minutes. i feel like i could do it faster but i get side stitches easily.

around 8 minutes. i feel like i could do it faster but i get side stitches easily.
8 minutes is great actually. what branch are you thinking about?

8 minutes is great actually. what branch are you thinking about?

was thinking about either marines or army, but im too physically inept to be in the marines.

was thinking about either marines or army, but im too physically inept to be in the marines.
why is that exactly. 8 minutes to a mile is good run time, do you just suck at lifting or something?

why is that exactly. 8 minutes to a mile is good run time, do you just suck at lifting or something?

not really, i at one point continuously moved about 80lbs of planks around a lumberyard for 6 hours a day, 4 days straight. i just can’t pass PT. ive maxed myself around 40 push ups and 50 situps. i don’t exercise like i said, but i forgot that manual labor is exercise lol.