[MORAL DILEMMA] So 4 lolis want to forget you

Poll

Would you fugg :DDD them?

Yes, I am become WillyMcNilly
50 (36.8%)
No, me loli now
86 (63.2%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: [MORAL DILEMMA] So 4 lolis want to forget you  (Read 19632 times)

petition to make torin's mom ban on sight say i

this isnt helping your cause handicap

pwn complete

If you don't do anything then you become a loli, followed by getting forgeted by the lolis
what a shame, what if i end up becoming a loli but then the time traveling version of me comes and kills me to prevent future me from becoming a loli causing the loli timeline to not exist, then a new loli timeline comes in but this time if the loli doesn't choose then the loli becomes normal but then that loli from the destroyed timeline comes in and kills that loli but doesn't dissapear causing the events of ww2 to unfold but instead world war loli happens and its a huge battle between normal people and lolis and in that one the earth explodes however one unknown entity saves the earth and reverses time all the way back at the start but instead of me killing me the unknown entity just makes me not exist anymore but then that causes the string of timelines to break causing a new universe to be made  and the 2 universes collide with eachother adding more and more me's to existence  and when there are more me's there are more unknown entities and so one entity can get rid of all lolis and one does so, but by doing that the planet turns into a civil war of the planets because no lolis were made causing no one to become a loli and those cigarettes who do wanna be traps dont get their handicapped ass wish so now there are alot of fighting and war goes on for 50 years until one entity breaks the world and restarts it like a windows machine and when that happens everyone is a loli due to one entity being a whiny bitch about there not being any lolis in existence so now there are only lolis until a entity destroys all lolis and with that itself and any human beings ever to be created.

what a shame, what if i end up becoming a loli but then the time traveling version of me comes and kills me to prevent future me from becoming a loli causing the loli timeline to not exist, then a new loli timeline comes in but this time if the loli doesn't choose then the loli becomes normal but then that loli from the destroyed timeline comes in and kills that loli but doesn't dissapear causing the events of ww2 to unfold but instead world war loli happens and its a huge battle between normal people and lolis and in that one the earth explodes however one unknown entity saves the earth and reverses time all the way back at the start but instead of me killing me the unknown entity just makes me not exist anymore but then that causes the string of timelines to break causing a new universe to be made  and the 2 universes collide with eachother adding more and more me's to existence  and when there are more me's there are more unknown entities and so one entity can get rid of all lolis and one does so, but by doing that the planet turns into a civil war of the planets because no lolis were made causing no one to become a loli and those cigarettes who do wanna be traps dont get their handicapped ass wish so now there are alot of fighting and war goes on for 50 years until one entity breaks the world and restarts it like a windows machine and when that happens everyone is a loli due to one entity being a whiny bitch about there not being any lolis in existence so now there are only lolis until a entity destroys all lolis and with that itself and any human beings ever to be created.

excuse me what the forget?

alright i have some questions.
1. why the forget is this happening/required
is it some kind of sacrifice to appease some god? is it a crime ring that does this stuff to certain people? why are the 4 even here

2. do you just age again or are you 10 forever
if it's the latter then i'm pretty sure that's immortality from aging, which is pretty ridiculous

3. if you forget them does news spread/people find out
is your life just going to be ruined forever if you do it? if not then what's the point you're just giving a creep his sick fantasy

4. what = loving them
do you have to jizz inside them or can you just avoid unlikely pregnancy
is there a time limit to how long you have to be inside each one or can you just stick your richard in and leave
do they have to be the ones to do it or does my bitch ass have to do all the work

answer my questions you forgeter
even though my answer wil still be forget no

what a shame, what if i end up becoming a loli but then the time traveling version of me comes and kills me to prevent future me from becoming a loli causing the loli timeline to not exist, then a new loli timeline comes in but this time if the loli doesn't choose then the loli becomes normal but then that loli from the destroyed timeline comes in and kills that loli but doesn't dissapear causing the events of ww2 to unfold but instead world war loli happens and its a huge battle between normal people and lolis and in that one the earth explodes however one unknown entity saves the earth and reverses time all the way back at the start but instead of me killing me the unknown entity just makes me not exist anymore but then that causes the string of timelines to break causing a new universe to be made  and the 2 universes collide with eachother adding more and more me's to existence  and when there are more me's there are more unknown entities and so one entity can get rid of all lolis and one does so, but by doing that the planet turns into a civil war of the planets because no lolis were made causing no one to become a loli and those cigarettes who do wanna be traps dont get their handicapped ass wish so now there are alot of fighting and war goes on for 50 years until one entity breaks the world and restarts it like a windows machine and when that happens everyone is a loli due to one entity being a whiny bitch about there not being any lolis in existence so now there are only lolis until a entity destroys all lolis and with that itself and any human beings ever to be created.

excuse me what the forget?

alright i have some questions.
1. why the forget is this happening/required
is it some kind of sacrifice to appease some god? is it a crime ring that does this stuff to certain people? why are the 4 even here

2. do you just age again or are you 10 forever
if it's the latter then i'm pretty sure that's immortality from aging, which is pretty ridiculous

3. if you forget them does news spread/people find out
is your life just going to be ruined forever if you do it? if not then what's the point you're just giving a creep his sick fantasy

4. what = loving them
do you have to jizz inside them or can you just avoid unlikely pregnancy
is there a time limit to how long you have to be inside each one or can you just stick your richard in and leave
do they have to be the ones to do it or does my bitch ass have to do all the work

answer my questions you forgeter
even though my answer wil still be forget no
1. do you want the long or short way

2. idk

3. you die

4. you will blow up earth and kill everyone except yourself

1. do you want the long or short way

2. idk

3. you die

4. you will blow up earth and kill everyone except yourself

this doesn't answer the first question

not only are you not OP i never asked for your answer
i never even wanted to answer that in the first place