psa if you code with the dark theme on your editor then you dont deserve food

Author Topic: psa if you code with the dark theme on your editor then you dont deserve food  (Read 6763 times)

True patrician editor taste:

coding in paint.net is next level stuff :o

If anything on your screen hurts your eyes then you need to loving light up your room and stop murdering your eyes.

Real brothers code in nano

Real brothers code in nano
fyi nano has a syntax highlighter

i have one that's like, dark aqua and it's the stuff

real brothers code on stones using a chisel and hammer
or maybe they code by arranging stones to represent bytes

real brothers use VIM over emacs because emacs SUCKS
I can't bother myself to learn all the keystrokes for VIM. Nano is just easier and gets the job done quicker.
laugh

editing is litterally pressing 'i' to insert and exiting is pressing esc and typing in ":wq"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 07:36:25 PM by SubDaWoofer »

real brothers use VIM over emacs because emacs SUCKS

I can't bother myself to learn all the keystrokes for VIM. Nano is just easier and gets the job done quicker.

>coding in 2018
yeah come on
why even code when you can just asset flip
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 07:42:36 PM by Shift Kitty »

laugh
editing is litterally pressing 'i' to insert and exiting is pressing esc and typing in ":wq"
yeah and if that's all you're doing then it's just a regular forgetin editor lol
at that point it's equivalent to a less convenient nano

i use this weird olive looking theme. i like it
what forgetin text editor you using

<not transcending and coding in the 64th dimension

>not coding via brain/computer interface literally thinking every line in milliseconds

plebs

>not creating the universe and entering your code in the DNA of the primordial organisms at the bottom of the sea and waiting until they evolve into humans and the code within their DNA instinctively makes them write your code and run it