Author Topic: Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]  (Read 32421 times)

he actually asked why didnt i release it when he gave me permission to do so. originally he was going to fix it up and release it but he never did, and i said that i would in a month if he didnt (back in january) so he went ahead and gave me permission.

then when i didnt do it immediately he sent me more pms to ask why didnt i do it, and that it looked i was reneging on my word/being insincere.

in reverse order:

expose squad lol. what an actual narcissist

Bruh... Stop lying. You're the one with no self-esteem. Don't even try to project that on me. I wasn't gonna call you out on it, since you were being tamer than the others. But since you went there, it is what it is.
Relax, I'm just poking fun at your psychological evaluation of Postal. Because, in honesty, you didn't sound very happy if you were going to use your voice as an example of the emotions you were conveying. That being said, by chance are you sucking the happiness out of others? This is a genuine concern and not some low pointed attack.

he actually asked why didnt i release it when he gave me permission to do so. originally he was going to fix it up and release it but he never did, and i said that i would in a month if he didnt (back in january) so he went ahead and gave me permission.

then when i didnt do it immediately he sent me more pms to ask why didnt i do it, and that it looked i was reneging on my word/being insincere.

in reverse order:

-imgsnip-

I think what happened here was that Hata might have been worried that you were going to keep it for yourself and take credit for it instead of releasing it right away since it had been a month since he gave it to you. Honestly the whole thing just seems like a misunderstanding of communication between you two.

Bruh... Stop lying. You're the one with no self-esteem. Don't even try to project that on me. I wasn't gonna call you out on it, since you were being tamer than the others. But since you went there, it is what it is.
You have no confidence, you're still trying to justify yourself to people who don't like you nor want you around.

Just leave bruh....

I think what happened here was that Hata might have been worried that you were going to keep it for yourself and take credit for it instead of releasing it right away since it had been a month since he gave it to you. Honestly the whole thing just seems like a misunderstanding of communication between you two.
it's clear in his response to each pm that he's being provocative and trying to belitle Conan for going outside of his agenda.

where's that one comic of someone plugging their ears and someone goes and joins them

i wouldnt ever intentionally take credit away from someone; when i posted his flip mod i gave him credit for it, esp since i didnt touch his code at all and it was by him. granted, i did mistakenly leave out credit from the topic, so i edited it back in, but then he came back and insulted my ability. i figured id be a bigger "beta" if i just took his stuff and did nothing about it so i took his name out of the topic title.

time to nuke this topic, i'll unlock it once i have an update. no point letting this drama continue.