Author Topic: who's in the clique?  (Read 7711 times)

you can't own a group of friends.

its a fun discord i left them a positive yelp review

you can't own a group of friends.
You can totally pwn them though am I right gamers

ike you've forgotten me for the last time

microedge kicked me out of the clique because I said I didn't like flavor blasted Xtra cheese goldfish.
you got what you deserved

Since you asked who's in it, some regulars include Trogtor, Kobewarrior, AlexFrost, Acorncake, Legoboss, Gatysh, Jam Jar, Magus, Zharthon, Rockinboy, Jayce, Charles Barkley, Mcjob and Maxwell. The older regulars who aren't around as much as they were are GumbaJonny, Nal, Squartle, Momentum, DrenDran and a few other people whom I forget completely.
um.... why am i not on the list?

um.... why am i not on the list?

Why would someone count the owner of the clique? It's kinda obvious your active

Why would someone count the owner of the clique? It's kinda obvious your active

well then why didn't you mention me friend

Why do people get angry at the clique then?

Beats me

Also, who owns the clique and who /owns/ the clique?

Jam jar and thot patrol

The forget even is the clique? I've never seen this place mentioned anywhere outside the forums. Is it a discord or something? I don't get it.

The forget even is the clique? I've never seen this place mentioned anywhere outside the forums. Is it a discord or something? I don't get it.
yearly (or bi-yearly idk) thing where people elect a certain nerd to go into a "private" discord server or whatever it is

private discord for ike's friends which also happened to inspire alot of clones which have caused actual discourse for the community

yearly (or bi-yearly idk) thing where people elect a certain nerd to go into a "private" discord server or whatever it is
private discord for ike's friends which also happened to inspire alot of clones which have caused actual discourse for the community
people who know nothing on a subject try to describe it