Author Topic: school shooting simulator made by the us army  (Read 4054 times)

weirdest part of the video was the outro that made Annoying Orange look so heroic. I was ready to vote republican

why did they waste time making a custom character selection

weirdest part of the video was the outro that made Annoying Orange look so heroic. I was ready to vote republican
dont derail my thread cigaretteggg

how the forget did he open an autoclose door by shooting out the glass

what the absolute forget does this have to do with anything

I didn't realize it was wrong to bring up parts of a video posted in the OP. does the mention of the US president trigger you?

I didn't realize it was wrong to bring up parts of a video posted in the OP. does the mention of the US president trigger you?
youre deliberately trying to start a flame war by cherry picking a 2 second clip at the very end of the video that has little to nothing to do with the actual content itself
forget off handicap

holy stuff I was actually complementing the US president outside of any political nature. the only way that should start any sort of argument is if you are incredibly easily triggered. im not even sure how you can exist on a day-to-day basis if the mention of the most notorious person in the US sends you into a screaming handicapped rage.

can you stop trying to start stuff, go away Zealot

holy stuff I was actually complementing the US president outside of any political nature. the only way that should start any sort of argument is if you are incredibly easily triggered. go back to tumblr
LOL TWIGGERED MUCH???????????????

holy stuff I was actually complementing the US president outside of any political nature. the only way that should start any sort of argument is if you are incredibly easily triggered. im not even sure how you can exist on a day-to-day basis if the mention of the most notorious person in the US sends you into a screaming handicapped rage.
Bad bait, get out of here libtard

LOL TWIGGERED MUCH???????????????
I mean yea... I didn't even mention anything political or incendiary. I posted "damn the outro made the us president look awesome" and you started screaming and flinging your stuff across the room. Seems like you guys might have an issue

I mean yea... I didn't even mention anything political or incendiary. I posted "damn the outro made the us president look awesome"
This entire post is bullstuff

"weirdest part of the video was the outro that made Annoying Orange look so heroic. I was ready to vote republican"
That is 100% political-geared post, don't lie.

Also you worded it in a sarcastic way, and due to your previous stances on Annoying Orange, states otherwise.

Stop starting stuff in a irrelevant thread and forget off