Worst Blocklander of the Year 2017 (Nominations)

Author Topic: Worst Blocklander of the Year 2017 (Nominations)  (Read 14387 times)

Grimlock
Kidalex90
Torin2
foot/preg special interestists dont get a vote

Torin
Leisuresuit
Ravencroft
Germestar
Zelau/Kelau/Celau/Eon/Cone2
notice how he removed you from his list since youre the op now

whats ur loving problem spergo
i'm the one asking you this question; you constantly stalk my posts and needlessly bring up my special interestes for no reason (which i don't even talk about anymore), like you're trying to provoke some reaction from me or try to publicly shame me for it.

notice how he removed you from his list since youre the op now
perhaps because he's not as toxic as you and i could only pick three? but perhaps i was wrong about that given his above post.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 11:30:58 AM by Planr »

i'm the one asking you this question; you constantly stalk my posts and needlessly bring up my special interestes for no reason, like you're trying to provoke some reaction from me or try to publicly shame me for it.
perhaps because he's not as toxic as you? but perhaps i was wrong about that given his above post.
sounds to me like youre paranoid

joke or not, considering you're supposed to be impartially running the poll this is bad form

sounds to me like youre paranoid
i can list close to a dozen times you've done this in the past couple weeks, without any reason or provocation.

go ahead
i like how you casually ignored this post and still accused me of "stalking you"

jeez I wonder who's going to win this contest

but perhaps i was wrong about that given his above post.
leave this thread thot