Author Topic: Would you be interested in an SCP-themed forum game?  (Read 756 times)

My intention is to replicate the SCP:CB experience but with multiplayer capability and a more narrative/immersion based experience over shock horror. Essentially the same exact game, but more than one player, and relying on coordination to survive. One of those games i suppose.

The game would function utilizing 3D maps which i can view from top-down and in-game, but i do not wish to make this unless people would be interested.

It's kind of hard to fully explain my intentions and how i want to do this, much easier to just do it. But i'd like opinions on if anyone would want to participate in this.

Please let me know, if at least a fair portion of people are interested i will happily start up this forum game.

P.S: Yes i know SCP: Secret Laboratory exists, but i wanted to try this anyways.

This would be SO loving cool! I'd love to see this. I would, myself, participate because this is a damn good idea! I hope you can execute it.