I'm sorry

Author Topic: I'm sorry  (Read 5228 times)

yeah torin!!!!!!! forget you!!!!!! you know he follows the richard sucking train!!!!!!!!!
hey maybe instead of keeping this childish grudge on me we can be kind and respectful to each other :)

sorry to hear this dude, appreciate you

hey maybe instead of keeping this childish grudge on me we can be kind and respectful to each other :)

you're asking too much from them.

Like I said I didnt mean to make it look like I was blaming it all on irl things, but I mean losing 6 loved ones in a year, especially when you also get in a car crash that forgets up your leg and one of the loved ones lost was my grandma is pretty rough
Adding on these extra details to your sob story really isn't going to help your case. It just looks like you're fishing for sympathy now.

that's because the ones that's most people would see are almost all either insincere or done with a side goal of getting attention much of the time---hell ive never gotten stuff for apologizing because i only ever do it when i actually mean it
So how do people know if Darth does or does not mean it? Is there just some underlying tone in the text I'm not seeing?

There is a reason why my apology thread took a long time to come out, I had to change before I had to make the apology because it would be useless otherwise.

apology threads are never a good idea

change your avatar right now planr

i need to ask inh and darryl mckoy for those pony avatars they had a while back

So how do people know if Darth does or does not mean it? Is there just some underlying tone in the text I'm not seeing?
it hardly takes minimal social skills to know whether or not someone is sincere