Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL

Author Topic: Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL  (Read 38479 times)

this really reminds me of someone but i just can't put my finger on it

I guess we'll never know unless you say it?

wait no i tkae that bakc forget i didnt realizxezee aaa

gonna take a moment to not be a tired ass stuffposter because 1. he was a richardhead 8 days afterwards and 2. he said some really unnecessary stuff

this was a joke made with sharex btw

He got banned by a vote of 19-2 from queebas and honestly that's unova calibre stupidity.[/center]

whats with this and why was it needed

tbh there's nothing wrong with darth c3p0 i think grimlock's just being a little bit of a handicap
This. Darth doesnt really cause problems. And Grimlock's always a jerk.

this really reminds me of someone but i just can't put my finger on it

It’s what corderlain would probably sound like if he wasn’t trolling and was actually upset

I mean I was sorta loving around with that veri but ok

I mean I was sorta loving around with that veri but ok
@everyone LOOK AT HOW FUNNY THIS DUDE IS AHAHA
this dude has a grudge and created 8 damn accountz... but its a joke

ngl the most annoying part about darth is that he makes himself so easy to pick on so it attracts handicaps who want their e-peen to grow by stuffting on him

ngl the most annoying part about darth is that he makes himself so easy to pick on so it attracts handicaps who want their e-peen to grow by stuffting on him

leave it to drydess to bring up richards.....

didn't mean to hit post that early, whoops haha
anyways that's not to say that darth is flawless bc he sure as all hell ain't. he's awkward and attention loving thus just annoying to have around. dude should really take a break
leave it to drydess to bring up richards.....
you would know

honestly seafood is horrible he has a point there

yeah it's pretty annoying how he jumps to "you're a troll!!!!!" if you disagree with him

also the only people i know who hate seafood are children, adults who were never told no as a child, and my aunt who's allergic to fish
and he sure as hell ain't my aunt