Mark Salling, "Glee" co-star, dead at 35

Author Topic: Mark Salling, "Glee" co-star, dead at 35  (Read 4651 times)

I sympathize with victims. child enthusiasts are victims too--
I would absolutely have advocated for Riddler to be re-integrated into society after a prison sentence. He's still a human. I don't eat meat because I don't want to hurt animals, and I don't support the death penalty because nobody should ever be killed unless they are an immediate threat to others.

he killed himself because he was caught looking at child research.

No, he killed himself because he probably couldn’t handle the 5-8 years of prison and the prospect of never having a job again. That said, I’m glad there’s one less child enthusiast in the world.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 08:59:21 PM by Gamefandan »

after reading this thread i dunno whether to feel sorry for the dead dude or to be terrified of hillkill

after reading this thread i dunno whether to feel sorry for the dead dude or to be terrified of hillkill

don't worry, unless you're a child enthusiast =)

I would absolutely have advocated for Riddler to be re-integrated into society after a prison sentence. He's still a human.
I'm not entirely for this, and I'll explain later.*
I don't support the death penalty because nobody should ever be killed unless they are an immediate threat to others.
I both agree and disagree with this. I don't agree with how liberally the death penalty is used.
The death penalty should only be considered an option under these circumstances:

• Direct Evidence for Direct Proof of Premeditated Murder or Terrorism
  • The Accused Requests for it as an alternative to Life in Prison durring the sentencing phase
  • Direct or Strong Indirect evidence of active involvement or implementation of systems that impose Genocide or crimes against Humanity.*
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 10:11:55 PM by Master Matthew² »

I'm not entirely for this, and I'll explain later.*I both agree and disagree with this. I don't agree with how liberally the death penalty is used.
The death penalty should only be considered an option under these circumstances:

• Being into ABDL

Fixed

I immediately regretted googling "ABDL"

he was a molesto man it had to be done ....