Author Topic: Do you believe in the heart of the cards?  (Read 1853 times)

tell your friend that there are so many people that care about her and love her
even random people on a lego forum

it's random coincidence.

but isn't coincidence in and of itself a form of magic?

how long has it been since you received the message of Self Delete

That's the problem, though. She says she can't do anything besides go to school and go home. It's already almost impossible just to pry her from her seclusion to do anything besides get lunch.
depending on just how dire it really is, she could run away. I don't think runaway kids tend to wind up with the best of lives, but it's always an option, especially if she's close to adulthood as it is. and in any case it's better than being dead

how long has it been since you received the message of Self Delete
2 days ago, on tuesday. I'm gonna try to get her to join some in-school clubs, it might help to break the monotony.

Okay another question, how do you give a person that has nothing and isn't allowed to do anything a will to live?

how do you stop neuroticism

im in a similar circumstance with a couple gals i know and find somethin that she likes and give her a gift of it. nothing too expensive or she'll turn it down, preferably something both sentimental and practical
tho tbh just initiating a normal conversation is pretty good and never hurts

Okay another question, how do you give a person that has nothing and isn't allowed to do anything a will to live?
if there were an easy answer to a question like this, you wouldn't have to ask an obscure lego forum for the answer.

if there were an easy answer to a question like this, you wouldn't have to ask an obscure lego forum for the answer.
I was just hoping that someone might have something insightful about the situation, like Drydess. That, and ranting to an audience helps relieve my own stress on the situation a bit.