hows 2018 treating you (interlude)

Author Topic: hows 2018 treating you (interlude)  (Read 2439 times)

its now february, and it kind of sucks (C°)
the first month of 2018 has passed, yes, we are now ankle deep into this year

how has your month been? did you do what you wanted to do in 2018? are you still working on it? have you given up?
today marks the second time i will attempt to quit cannabis, december 2017 let me down, and so did january 2018, so i want to take the opportunity to say that if you also didnt reach your goals yet, dont give up just yet, 2018 has still only just begun

have you reached your goal? did you lose that weight or did you stop smoking? anything to boast or brag about? or to vent and cry about?
maybe you didnt know what to do for 2018 yet and youve figured it out and want to share? this thread's a safe environment (please)

february is black history month, and of course valentines is on the 14th, which is a Wednesday. do you have any plans? are you finally making that move on that boy or girl that made your heart stop? or are you ready to hide in your room the entire day like me?

all in all i hope you guys have a good february
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 01:00:05 PM by hootaloo »

not much has changed from 2017 aside from it being colder but im still working on my goal to get /fit/
no plans for valentines day aside from school stuff and doing nothing
honestly though compared to the beginning of last year and the one before that i feel like ive improved on a lot of things i used to be self conscious about such as being more social or whatever so thats cool
overall i feel like less of a sperg but theres still room for improvement

People have been a lot more bothersome inside of school, but outside of school, things have been great.

here's hoping celebrity deaths won't forget us as much as they have so far cause january is over; I finish work experience tomorrow and it couldn't have been at a better time cause we've only had like 1 week of school in 2018. the weather is absolute dog stuffe over here in the UK too. I still need to buy more CDs, so hopefully 2018 can be my year (possible new Ye album and Black Panther soundtrack.) I want to loving watch Black Panther. also cheers hootaloo for wishing us a good month.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 01:10:04 PM by ChappersTeddy »

still gotta get a job so i got that going for me

this has been a gr8year4seth so far :)

im dedicating this year to my career. ive already met with authors about publishing, im designing clothing lines and working torwards art director status, working on tv shows,  youTube channels, albums etc

this year lookin way better than last already. I'm excited :))

(possible new Ye album
my heart has been pounding every day since 2018 for that new kanye album
i REALLY need it already
still gotta get a job so i got that going for me
what are you looking for?
im dedicating this year to my career. ive already met with authors about publishing, im designing clothing lines and working torwards art director status, working on tv shows,
 youTube channels, albums etc

this year lookin way better than last already. I'm excited :))
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo let me see those clothings i love & i feel like i could give helpful feedback

my heart has been pounding every day since 2018 for that new kanye album
I can't wait for r/kanye to shut down the entire internet when he releases one (1) single

what are you looking for?
nothing in particular, just a summer job for me to get a little extra cash and some job experience

nothing in particular, just a summer job for me to get a little extra cash and some job experience
i cant recommend restaurants enough for a summer job simply because the guest interactions are really fun, and its a really easy and self managing job when you get the hang of it

my friend works for a "small" turkish restaurant/bar hybrid and he basically just richards around all shift and when it gets late and slow they just drink free alcohol while they work

cant think of a better summer job tbh

I wish it was colder here

my entire soul (and wardrobe) relies on warm weather, which is kind of a stupid trait when you live in west europe
if you want to trade let me kno i could always go for cali h e a t