Poll

Introduce randomized killstreak rewards?

Yes
31 (73.8%)
No
11 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Visolator's Randomizer (Modes) - Life tickets?  (Read 5471 times)

Not sure which one that is. I only have Lakebed and Docks (one with giant cranes and a few warehouses)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=305411

it's good

I'm making you a small-ish map

I'm making you a small-ish map
Awesome! Please make sure it can fit at least 16 players on it.

More progress!

New map system feature: You no longer need Trueno's Original Colorset. You can submit your build along with the colorset it uses. The server will use a different colorset for each build.

I am pretty tired of using 1 colorset for all builds, and this also limits people who used a different colorset to convert to a recommended colorset that could potentially goof up colors or make the build look weird.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 06:12:09 PM by Kyuande »

New map system feature: You no longer need Trueno's Original Colorset. You can submit your build along with the colorset it uses. The server will use a different colorset for each build.

I am pretty tired of using 1 colorset for all builds, and this also limits people who used a different colorset to convert to a recommended colorset that could potentially goof up colors or make the build look weird.
(^:  nice idea!

I do use some brick packs for my map....

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 11:03:40 AM by Kyuande »

should we post admin apps here or PM them to you?

should we post admin apps here or PM them to you?
You can post them here, on discord channel in #admin-apps, or a PM.

Closing topic, will still host though.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 11:01:35 AM by Kyuande »

We are alive once again.

So here is the plan with the whole lives situation:
Every Thursday and Friday is 1 life.
All other days is infinite lives. This will be noted on server name to tell you if it is lives or not.

Edit: What if I did wave spawning where everyone spawns on the same interval if they are dead?

Anyone have any other suggestions?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 11:16:09 AM by Kyuande »