Author Topic: Dueling Swords [Update: Slayer uniform support and another shield nerf]  (Read 16401 times)

Version 1.3.2
  • Added onDuelingSwordHit event

the event doesn't work

aaaaaand i knew i would regret not testing the update.

edit: ok try now
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 10:27:33 PM by Conan »

BAD CONAN! SHAME ON YOU

op: nice updates, I feel like the shield downtime was nerfed a bit too much though

shame

Bug: When you spawn a bot with any sword, a copy of that sword is placed above their spawn. It's untouchable.

edit: also bots do no damage with them
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 12:03:10 AM by The Subject »

swords and guns are not compatible with bots and may never be

you should probably design a hole bot that is compatible with your dueling swords and guns, each with a specific play pattern for each weapon (eg: keep distance with musket, parry+slice forward with katana when close enough)

Bit of a bump but I cant seem to equip the swords and sheilds together like in the pics.

i forgot how to do it, but me like update veddy much

Bit of a bump but I cant seem to equip the swords and sheilds together like in the pics.
you have to hold the shield first, and then swap to a sword, but it only works with shortsword and scimitar

There's a bug that I've found.

I'm playing with the Bounty Hunter gamemode for Slayer and there's an option that colors the player's chest so they can be identified by their hunter.

When you swap weapons when you have a sword, it changes your avatar back to your regular colors. I don't want this to happen because I also need names to be disabled and I'd much rather that the players are identified by their assigned colors.

This also happens with the range weapons.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 04:34:12 PM by The Subject »