What do you think the age range of the Forums and game in general is

Author Topic: What do you think the age range of the Forums and game in general is  (Read 815 times)

asking to prove a friend wrong who says blockland is for people under 12 years old of age.

i'd say a majority of the userbase is 13-18

outliers being younger and older than that

coming from someone who's been a member for 9 years

it wasn't made for people under 12 but that's what it sadly attracts

it wasn't made for people under 12 but that's what it sadly attracts
< Forum for a video game about pseudo legos
< Legos are for ages 4+
< "Wasn't made for people under 12"

I think we're all living in denial of the fact that we've spent an unspeakable about of time on a forum for a video game for literally anyone over the age of 4.

I was 12 when I first joined so that’s semi-accurate.

I would say that the people on the forums are older for sure though.

< Forum for a video game about pseudo legos
< Legos are for ages 4+
< "Wasn't made for people under 12"

sausage party was a movie about grocery food doesnt mean its for everyone to watch

sausage party was a movie about grocery food doesnt mean its for everyone to watch
Not comparable.

my point is that a product resulting in popularity among a different audience then the one it was directed toward doesn't make the target audience ineligible to enjoy it.

i would probably say 15-16 for blf at the moment and 14 for the game

Not comparable.
i think it's somewhat comparable. unless badspot explicitly stated somewhere that blockland was targeted for little kids instead of the tween/teenager user-base it has always had.

my point is that a product resulting in popularity among a different audience then the one it was directed toward doesn't make the target audience ineligible to enjoy it.
which is why badspot made sure that blockland was safe and appropriate for ages between 4 and 12 right?

i think im being needlessly argumentative, but I dont think "4+" was his target audience.

BL doesn’t have a target audience. Sausage Party is blatantly targeted to adults. The big stipulation is that Blockland is pseudo-legos, and legos main demographic is children.

Teens to young adults that have already been here for a very long time. There are little to no "new" people floating around over the age 17. The people that are old have just been here for a long time.