3 (42.9%)
No
1 (14.3%)
Good for a meaty meal!
0 (0%)
I hate kids.
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: [NEWS] Jurrasic World Super Bowl Trailer  (Read 695 times)

both trailers feel pretty spoilery but they still got me hyped as forget

yo sci-fi fans are blessed as forget tonight. trailers for Jurassic World, Solo, and a Cloverfield sequel going on netflix?? wtf

holy stuff a clovefield sequel i need it

this literally looks like they're rehashing the plot of the last movie and making it more edgy

new mutant looks like garbage and after watching the trailer i feel like ive seen the whole movie

this literally looks like they're rehashing the plot of the last movie and making it more edgy
The island didn’t explode in the last one, anyway this seems to mirror the lost world more than anything since they’re takin the dinos to the mainland

an idea i heard one guy say was for Ingen to sell the rights to the island/the dinos to Biosyn (the company that competes with ingen) and the main idea of the movie would be getting certain dinos off the island, ofc there would problems that lead to dinos running rampant and killing ppl and all that good stuff cuz its a jp movie

an idea i heard one guy say was for Ingen to sell the rights to the island/the dinos to Biosyn (the company that competes with ingen) and the main idea of the movie would be getting certain dinos off the island, ofc there would problems that lead to dinos running rampant and killing ppl and all that good stuff cuz its a jp movie

yo has fal seen this yet

yo sci-fi fans are blessed as forget tonight. trailers for Jurassic World, Solo, and a Cloverfield sequel going on netflix?? wtf
I literally just watched the cloverfield thing and it is really underwhelming
some spoilers, I guess: [it's just a pretty run of the mill "trapped in a space station" sort of movie, with some cloverfield reference scenes jammed into it. honestly the cloverfield thing feels like it was added in afterwards, like the movie didn't start with the idea of being a "prequel" to cloverfield]

but at least it's not 10 cloverfield lane which had forget all to do with cloverfield and just used the name for ticket sales (: