Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public

Author Topic: Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public  (Read 34795 times)

inb4 it gets "delayed" again

GUYS STOP BULLYING THESE DEVS THEY DID NOTHING WRONG :((((((((

hahahahah i cant wait to see the trainwreck when its eventually released.

a steam curator called it the video game equivalent of the room

Praise the HDTF team, get forgeted brainlet
im banning you from the /trash/ discord

im banning you from the /trash/ discord

At least I have superior game taste and a 200 IQ.

You just can't grasp this game's true beauty, compared with other masterpieces like lawbreakers and call of duty ww2. Your little brainlet forgetin mind short circuits when you realize the absolutely breathtaking design of the main protagonist and the stunning amounts of creativity that went into making his backstory. Don't even try to comprehend the actually plot, you might give yourself a stroke from how low energy your mind is, plebian. Obviously, the xbox and ps4 ports will be even more superior than other ports, utilizing the full potential of the source engine. Can you even find one point to counteract my argument? No? That's what I loving thought.

You just can't grasp this game's true beauty, compared with other masterpieces like lawbreakers and call of duty ww2. Your little brainlet forgetin mind short circuits when you realize the absolutely breathtaking design of the main protagonist and the stunning amounts of creativity that went into making his backstory. Don't even try to comprehend the actually plot, you might give yourself a stroke from how low energy your mind is, plebian. Obviously, the xbox and ps4 ports will be even more superior than other ports, utilizing the full potential of the source engine. Can you even find one point to counteract my argument? No? That's what I loving thought.

stuffposting level: over 9000

lmao this whole project is a loving mess.

can’t gordon just rest for a few years jeez

If valve sides with these devs, which could be a possibility.
This could mean a never-ending stuffstorm could be a brewin.
Are you naive enough to think they'd back this stuff up?

Are you naive enough to think they'd back this stuff up?
I mean, Prospekt stayed on steam if I recall. If this game gets pegged for asset theft then it's done, but making stuffty games with valve's IPs is apparently kosher.

its like an SMOD-mod, but with a story i guess

EDIT: from what i found in the description of this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqV5fyfb9mE it uses alot of assets from gmod and hl2, but this is the CONCEPT DEMO
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:26:46 AM by datiel12 »