Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public

Author Topic: Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public  (Read 34772 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOzZdhywMeE

quick download president gnome's big scene before the creators DMCA it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOzZdhywMeE

quick download president gnome's big scene before the creators DMCA it again
I refuse to believe this is real

i always feel like some vortigaunt is saying the title name always
mostly because of the broken english

oh yeah and the first thing bolloxed shared about "hunt down the freeman"
had the characters voice sounding like a vortigaunt
so i guess that supports it

YES THE GAME IS BROCKEN YES there is problems on finding where you go YES theres missing cut cutscenes YES theres broken walls and errors AND LOTS M ORE does mean the game is bad and whant it removed the game just came out today or last night or what ever the time it came out every game is goona have bugs errors missi nng texturs wrong spawn points and tones tones the devs of this game are working there:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:s off all night and day to get the game working ok so just becasue its in alpha stages to get the game right with the spamed errors and missing:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:with clueless people dont know where to go and the non stop enemy np's comming at you so stop with the negitve and wait play a bit and then wait for the next update where they will fixed what they missed and then play till the next part where you dont know and all the problems can go into the forms or there discord (if they have one) i still recommend it because it's contining from the half life opposite force's and they are you halflife 2 bata npcs wich is really cool as you dont get to see them in half life 2 so every one calm down and wait for once every game isnt gonna be right

YES THE GAME IS BROCKEN YES there is problems on finding where you go YES theres missing cut cutscenes YES theres broken walls and errors AND LOTS M ORE does mean the game is bad and whant it removed the game just came out today or last night or what ever the time it came out every game is goona have bugs errors missi nng texturs wrong spawn points and tones tones the devs of this game are working there:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:s off all night and day to get the game working ok so just becasue its in alpha stages to get the game right with the spamed errors and missing:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:with clueless people dont know where to go and the non stop enemy np's comming at you so stop with the negitve and wait play a bit and then wait for the next update where they will fixed what they missed and then play till the next part where you dont know and all the problems can go into the forms or there discord (if they have one) i still recommend it because it's contining from the half life opposite force's and they are you halflife 2 bata npcs wich is really cool as you dont get to see them in half life 2 so every one calm down and wait for once every game isnt gonna be right

another quality stuffpost

another quality stuffpost
its a review by a_girl

Demo sucks,
I hold my head.
Game amok,
DEVELOPER DEAD
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 05:43:07 PM by PhantOS »

its a review

Demo sucks,
I hold my head.
Game amok,
DEVELOPER DEAD
the developer energycelling would only make this even better

This could have had a good soundtrack atleast. This could have pulled a starbound and be redeemed by the soundtrack and that's it. Too bad.

This could have had a good soundtrack atleast. This could have pulled a starbound and be redeemed by the soundtrack and that's it. Too bad.
Is an instrumental version of 'Wake Me Up Inside' not a part of your idea of a good soundtrack?
By the way, i swear, during the part of the game where you and your allies storm Black Mesa East, the song that plays sounds like an instrumental version of 'Wake Me Up Inside'
https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousTiredBarracudaCoolStoryBob

Specifically 20 seconds in, but even more so at 0:38 where the guitar goes up in pitch and then the song continues, now compare the music at 0:38 to 2:16 of Wake Me Up Inside

Because if not, then you're a total scurblord

Also, i don't know about the game post-patch, but music only ever played two or three times throughout all 40 or so maps, so i don't even know if this game actually has a soundtrack let alone a good one
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 05:09:01 PM by Masterlegodude »

honestly i'm amazed they got a source game to take up 60 gigs of storage
60 gigs of stolen assets from the gmod workshop