MasterLegoDude - Incredibly Poor Trolling Attempts

Author Topic: MasterLegoDude - Incredibly Poor Trolling Attempts  (Read 14557 times)

I feel like we're in the autistic era where that was the go-to word, now it's trolling or troll

There's so much stuff in this thread though

Also when was it okay to use the phrase "trolling" without evidence to back up said phrase as a valid argument

I feel like we're in the autistic era where that was the go-to word, now it's trolling or troll

There's so much stuff in this thread though

Also when was it okay to use the phrase "trolling" without evidence to back up said phrase as a valid argument
no they just want a reaction

it's alright as long as you have the forum sucking your richard

it doesnt take more than 2 brain cells to tell if someone is trolling or not regardless of "evidence"

it doesnt take more than 2 brain cells to tell if someone is trolling or not regardless of "evidence"
That may be the case unless you're a handicapped sperg like Alex.

That may be the case unless you're a handicapped sperg like Alex.
this brother project

This thread gave me a whole 200 IQ

hey forgeters how about we dont make this another 30p thread because badspot's gonna come in here again and belt our asses

this brother project
This entire drama was unneeded in the first place, and it looks like you and your butt buddies' constant autism and not knowing how to string a loving sentence without using the word "troll" or something remotely similar is just loving genocide on any one's brain cells.

I feel bad for the people arguing against you for essentially talking to a brick wall, because you will just type out the same garbage every time in response.
Was lego wrong for doing this? Maybe. But at least he apologized for his wrongdoing.
You on the other hand don't bother, since you seem to backpedal on your stuffposting, chocking it up to "trolls" or other such bullstuff.

Uhh, this thread was over and done with days ago...