Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 49065 times)

either watch the gamefix podcast or go forget yourself

rat stuff bat stuff dirty 'ol twat, 69 starfishs tied in a knot. Horreeeee lizard stuff

forget.

either watch the gamefix podcast or go forget yourself
It really is clear now that your main goal is to just get banned for some reason. Try a bit harder, you’ll get there.

rat stuff bat stuff dirty 'ol twat, 69 starfishs tied in a knot. Horreeeee lizard stuff

forget.

Who is this abomination?

mega bear i still love you

if you don’t care, don’t post
Yeah that would be accurate if you were actually arguing instead of just stuffposting.
It really is clear now that your main goal is to just get banned for some reason. Try a bit harder, you’ll get there.

Who is this abomination?

god i sure love when people pretend to be an authority on anything

what's funny is the fact that kidalex is proving my point better than i could ever do

what's funny is the fact that kidalex is proving my point better than i could ever do
damn, those alien bastards shot up my ride

petition to ban pie crust anyone associated with kidalex or thot patrol that commonly stuffposts in this harmful manner

petition to ban pie crust anyone associated with kidalex or thot patrol that commonly stuffposts in this harmful manner
what are you implying

brothers wanna fight me fight these tears

god i sure love when people pretend to be an authority on anything
He's not pretending to have authority, he's saying the truth. Might as well say people who report crimes are wannabe police officers.

He's not pretending to have authority, he's saying the truth. Might as well say people who report crimes are wannabe police officers.

it's good to know getting pissed off by trolls and reporting crimes are the same thing

it's good to know getting pissed off by trolls and reporting crimes are the same thing
He's not pissed. Someone breaking an internet rule vs someone breaking a real life one seems like a decent brown townogy to me; maybe you're just too stupid to understand the correlation.

; maybe you're just too stupid to understand the correlation.
ms terras inferiority complex knows no bounds