Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 48603 times)

Aye I got a question for ya mates. Would thinking about snake be the same as a lewinsky except it's closer to the brain?

stuff wrong thread sorry mates

mother forgeter youre writin like paragraph long responses
if anyones taking this personally you are
I assume you can't read a paragraph?

I assume you can't read a paragraph?
i was accepted into harvard of course i can read a paragraph

or you could just ignore the lot of them because they're trying to derail the thread

kidalex starting a raid on queeba's discord, attacking users and spamming

this should probably be used against thot patrol or nc or whatever the forget they go by but kidalex started and participated in it so
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm page loss

Just a reminder that this is something that happened on the forums, and it goes against the "No flaming" rule, but Badspot overlooked it because he wasn't gonna sort through 40 pages of garbage
alright im fluent in gr8dayhandicap so let me translate all of this
"i finished crying about how i was shoved off my homo high horse so here we go ill make some half assed reply""i wasnt being passive aggressive, i was regurgitating the popular opinion just to be liked more. perhaps i couldve actually come up with my own opinion but thats too risky to do""you are right, i am a fake and obnoxious piece of stuff""i am going to dismiss this post because i have no good comeback (because it is true)""i have to fake being nice to people. in reality i dont give two forgets about making someones day. im just really desperate for friends""i fake being nice to a lot of people, even ones i barely know or dont like, just because i am desperate for friends. i dont like to live this life at all lol""it is one""youve seen me in only bl related discords""you are being kinda stubborn, but you are right, that friend does not exist. it was an excuse for me to cry about being bitchslapped off my high horse""no i dont""this is true, he started to stuff on me in the bcc because i have no reason to be there because i never contribute anything to blockland at all besides handicapped posts on the forums""i want to acknowledge all these posts too, because they all jack me off"

Just a reminder that this is something that happened on the forums, and it goes against the "No flaming" rule, but Badspot overlooked it because he wasn't gonna sort through 40 pages of garbage
be sure to like and subscribe

be sure to like and subscribe
And leave a comment if you agree that Kidalex should be banned from the Blockland Forums

if you spent more than 10 years posting here badspot should legally be able to visit in real life and murder you

*snap* thats going in my crigne collection XD

can we stop quoting the long loving chain of pictures it's very obvious badspot isn't banning them by now.

if you're going to quote it atleast edit the img tags

can we stop quoting the long loving chain of pictures it's very obvious badspot isn't banning them by now.

if you're going to quote it atleast edit the img tags
Yeah, that's actually a problem

If anything, quote Kidalex's flame posts

finally  the 20 something year old manchildren who spent their entire lives on this website will find inner peace
brothers be like i aint got no valentine cause i spent the last 13 years on forum dot blockland dot us

it seems they are angry

finally  the 20 something year old manchildren who spent their entire lives on this website will find inner peace
brothers be like i aint got no valentine cause i spent the last 13 years on forum dot blockland dot us
Lol you mad bro?