kidalex - record breaking size starfish

Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 47243 times)

Aye did you realize that this post means literally nothing? Seems a little silly because in the 2nd image I was half defending you.

Seems a little silly because in the 2nd image I was half defending you.
congratulations you just admitted to it

congratulations you just admitted to it
Aye you really zinged me there mate!

Aye mate while you're at it, I really like how you just exposed literally everything that does not benefit you to the forums. Are you playing 10D chess or are you just that much of a drongo?

Aye mate while you're at it, I really like how you just exposed literally everything that does not benefit you to the forums. Are you playing 10D chess or are you just that much of a drongo?
are you gonna keep acting handicapped or what

stop using this fake ass accent to cover your handicapped mental facility rejected ass

imagine someone actually talking like this

d your accent is borderline obvious troll you should stop digging your hole while you're in it m8

not even mcjob talks like this
and he's australia itself

imagine being loveually attracted to glaceons

Great argument, mate.
d your accent is borderline obvious troll you should stop digging your hole while you're in it m8
Relax. You are more than welcome to PM me if you have an issue with me.

i dont even like nc why are you grouping me with those queers

d is actually more tolerable like this