Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 48172 times)

No it already changed i’m just wondering what the old avatar was from

badspot bring back ip bans

I left because core NC membership realized how handicapped thot patrol had become and we decided against allowing trusted members to be affiliated. Turns out handicapped meming is autistic
I left on my own accord because of how autistic thot patrol had become
lol

you never "left on your accord" and if you did you never said anything to any of us
we all decided to remove you from the op because youre an unlikable sperg

Are you incapable of not double-posting?

this is mind boggling let me grab my safety goggles

you never "left on your accord" and if you did you never said anything to any of us
we all decided to remove you from the op because youre an unlikable sperg
I’d been gone for months when you removed me from the OP. I know you’re just conveniently forgetting that right?

I’d been gone for months when you removed me from the OP. I know you’re just conveniently forgetting that right?
once again youre not reading anything i've been saying but thats not surprising considering how loving dumb you are

once again youre not reading anything i've been saying but thats not surprising considering how loving dumb you are
I read exactly what you said. It was made abundently clear in multiple discord servers that I had left. You just conveniantly ignore that fact because the NC reject crew is getting thrown into a wood chipper and this is all you can think of to defend yourself.

I read exactly what you said. It was made abundently clear in multiple discord servers that I had left. You just conveniantly ignore that fact because the NC reject crew is getting thrown into a wood chipper and this is all you can think of to defend yourself.
name 1 (one) discord that you left