Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 48601 times)

I hate to sound >tfw to intelligent but why does every drama thread now result in this same stuff, where for one page the drama stays on topic, then everything goes to stuff and everyone dies collectively
drama cycle

1. drama stays on topic until worse users come on
scenario 2
1. 2. op gets accused of some bullstuff and other users rush in to help, creating an argument which keeps the drama bumped creating a cycle until someone gives up or is shat on elsewhere
2. 2. op is straight up disliked and thread turns around on them or someone else
both can happen
3. drama is either bumped by people trying to hype it up again or it just stays there and dies

Deflection and spam are their only defenses. If you really want a drama thread to stay on topic just remind them of their bullstuff on every new page.

remember when KidAlex was zapk's boy toy lol. I guess his new internet ego is some kind of defense mechanism so he won't get slapped around anymore.

i just reread the title and kidalex is forgetin gay dude
the gape station

it really does annoy me when drama threads are deliberately driven off topic

it really does annoy me when drama threads are deliberately driven off topic
maybe op should try writing a good drama

maybe op should try writing a good drama
Yep. Gonna have to agree with this one

theres honestly nothing wrong with it. maybe kid alex should just leave

maybe the forums should just shutdown

yea what's wrong with the drama lol

I take solace in the fact that one day in the future he'll realize how silly he looked trying to fit in with the worst groups and use that knowledge to better himself :)

'thot patrol' doesnt have kidalex under a spell where they force him to stuffpost, this is just how he is.

Deflection and spam are their only defenses. If you really want a drama thread to stay on topic just remind them of their bullstuff on every new page.
or you could just ignore the lot of them because they're trying to derail the thread

kidalex starting a raid on queeba's discord, attacking users and spamming

this should probably be used against thot patrol or nc or whatever the forget they go by but kidalex started and participated in it so