all city rpgs suck

Author Topic: all city rpgs suck  (Read 3237 times)

CityRPGs do suck, so me and a friend of mine are working on something new.

Everything is being redone and jobs are going to be structured differently. There will be a heavy emphasis on manufacturing and production. Even lots will work much differently. It will also be potentially released to the public. There is a lot of things planned out and I can't go into much detail because there isn't much assurance it is going to go somewhere for sure due to both of us having personal lives of our own to manage.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me. Modelers are welcome as well.

Your argument is mostly invalid because York's city rpg existed at one point

City rpg itself is boring, but with the right group of people can be really fun in terms of rping.

City rpg itself is boring, but with the right group of people can be really fun in terms of rping.
thi

Id like it more if it had the name "Economy RP" better, so every server wouldnt have to be a city.
And if the owners could expand instead of erasing user's hard earned builds, that would be even better.

CityRPG is fun when done right.
One thing that turns me off is an unmodified version of Aoki's.
I hate seeing that stupid "Aoki Cosplayer" job all the way up at the top of the list.
Nice ego booster.

the cookie clicker of blockland

so your mad because fake currency that you grind for exists in video games
do you also not like gta 5

its all about getting to the point where you get enough money and weapons/job that spawns with god guns and go on kill sprees until you get arrested. That's literally the only reason I play them and I'm sure that's the main point of all people playing it. You are either at the top or grinding to get to the top. Drugs also add a nice objective to playing the game, except for the part where people have literally un-raidable bases. I feel like a new building system/bricks for a CRPG like code locks for doors (IE: Rust, DarkRP) and a breaching system that either cops have only or cops and criminals can buy for a high price.

you're absolutely right. The only things you ever do in GTA 5 is do nothing and shoot people. There's no character development or creative missions that make up 95% of the game. Absolutely not. Just grind and kill, just like cityrpg.

Man I really hate GTA 5. If only there were 3 characters with cool backstories and development. If only there were immersive and unique missions which player's can have fun on. Too bad GTA 5 has none of those....
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 03:35:01 AM by PhantOS »

CityRPG is fun when done right.
One thing that turns me off is an unmodified version of Aoki's.
I hate seeing that stupid "Aoki Cosplayer" job all the way up at the top of the list.
Nice ego booster.
I usually get rid of that, and the jobs related to clothing.
I also remove the clothing mechanic.
Everyone has a right to their own custom avatar.

autism has been exposed in this post

I agree cityrpgs are stuff due to horrible mechanics, when I developed mine I had a lot of regret because it was somewhat the same thing as any other cityrpg