Author Topic: [Game news] Metroid Prime 4 possibly in dev  (Read 3098 times)

These are the guys who were working on star wars 1313

from software developing a metroid prime game would be loving amazing but who the forget is Bandai Namco Singapore

Another Metroid game? Don't we already have enough of those

Another Metroid game? Don't we already have enough of those

uh no

uh no
I mean they're basically all the same. Nintendo exhausted both the 2d and 3d metroids by this point.

When you keep making games with the same recipe as your previous titles, everything good gets exhausted and everything bad sticks around and reminds you how cookie cutter boring the recipe is.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 02:12:21 PM by PhantOS »

Also to mention there's barely any plot and the character development is non-existent, except when they do stuff with your 10 ai supercomputers or that one baby Metroid.

Basically all of Metroid is a space oddysey with confusing map layouts and first person shooty action. Sure they pulled it off with prime echoes and hunters, but after playing all three you realize how all of them are basically the same plot and same gameplay: kill alien infestation/kill space pirates, get rockets, get morph bomb, get ice beam, kill boss, etc

PhantOS did you come in here just to piss on the franchise or something? Does it really bother you that people like something you don't? I could dive into all the reasons why everything you just said is completely absurd but i'd be wasting my breath. You might as well just say you don't like Nintendo games because they're all pretty similar.

pretty much. I'm not pissing on anyone who likes Metroid, I'm just pissing on Metroid, because the games kinda suck. Castlevania and Metroid are notorious for vague progression and disgusting amounts of backtracking
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 02:39:32 PM by PhantOS »

the only good thing to have come out from Metroid is zero suit samus

pretty much. I'm not pissing on anyone who likes Metroid, I'm just pissing on Metroid, because the games kinda suck. Castlevania and Metroid are notorious for vague progression and disgusting amounts of backtracking
and is that objectively bad? the answer is no. there's nothing objectively bad with re-exploring or revisiting already visited areas.

if you didnt do this so often (express your opinions when nobody asks for them, and also totally ignore the opposite side of them) then you wouldnt find yourself in this easy-to-attack position so often