what have you been watching on netflix/hulu?(discussion thread of sorts)

Author Topic: what have you been watching on netflix/hulu?(discussion thread of sorts)  (Read 1486 times)

I binged the last season of full metal alchemist brotherhood because it took them a good 4 years to finally put it on there.

just finished the 100

waiting for black mirror season 5............................ ..........
tbh the 100 was garbage after they found the vault thing

limitless, the 4400, sense 8, jericho, sherlock, black mirror, broadchurch, zoo, chappie, bokeh, otherlife, containment, infinity chamber, imitation game, quantico, frequency, coraline, awake, death note, bojack horseman, IT, dark matter, breaking bad, the magicians, travelers, burn notice, colony, black mirror, the expanse (on amazon), continuum, the circle (amazon), dexter, cloverfield, between, radius

there's a bunch more but it's too old to show in my list
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 12:59:33 PM by Drydess »

been trying to watch all of King of the Hill, since I never saw it regularly until it was on [as], and even then I only saw bits of it

Just finished Westworld season 1 with the better half.

tbh the 100 was garbage after they found the vault thing
mt weather season 2 or the bunker in season 4?

mt weather season 2 or the bunker in season 4?
mt weather is what i meant. it kinda had a lost feel to it where the producers got bored so they just kept stacking things up until it was a worldwide conspiracy or w/e
i did stop watching after i finished s2 though so it mightve gotten better

it kinda had a lost feel to it where the producers got bored so they just kept stacking things up until it was a worldwide conspiracy or w/e
hmm not sure what you mean there i guess

the drama kind of picks up and season 3 is just a whole lot of stuff going down on the inside rather than worrying about outside dangers. idk i really liked it i haven't binged a show like that since i first started game of thrones

i've been gradually rewatching arrested development with my parents

that's about all atm tho

the only series i watched on netflix was kill la kill

atypical and south park over a few times

I like to watch Monk on Amazon.