sebi: the hero that blockland deserves

Author Topic: sebi: the hero that blockland deserves  (Read 7093 times)

I didn't exploit anything, the only thing I remember back in the day was you getting mad at me for not hosting Super Mario roleplay.

Speaking of which, what exactly was the point of that apology
all of which happened in the past? i know i sound like a hypocrite for holding a grudge on you but i have good reason if you're still doing it

all of which happened in the past? i know i sound like a hypocrite for holding a grudge on you but i have good reason if you're still doing it
and by exploiting i mean using me because i was young and i'd listen to you

and by exploiting i mean using me because i was young and i'd listen to you
How exactly

hopefully i havent come off that way, and once again a lot of what i have done to others is from years ago/miscommunication
Also, this is understandable.

How exactly
making me do handicapped stuff for the randem xd and overall being an ass to me

making me do handicapped stuff for the randem xd and overall being an ass to me
Even if I did do that then I'm sorry, but most of that seems like miscommunication to me because I never recall me trying to manipulate you in any manner. Even if that were the case and you wanted to avoid me, why would you flame my steam profile or draw attention to the feud any server we were in?

Even if I did do that then I'm sorry, but most of that seems like miscommunication to me because I never recall me trying to manipulate you in any manner. Even if that were the case and you wanted to avoid me, why would you flame my steam profile or draw attention to the feud any server we were in?
the most ive done recently is ban you. i "flamed" your profile in 2016. that was over a year ago. and the pm thing? late 2015. yet, you say im continuing the fued. i havent drawn any attention besides banning you.

the most ive done recently is ban you. i "flamed" your profile in 2016. that was over a year ago. and the pm thing? late 2015. yet, you say im continuing the fued. i havent drawn any attention besides banning you.
Ban reason please

this is why i dont host rp servers anymore, they cause way too much drama

this

i still host mine but very rarely anymore because of this, and its just a dying breed.

brother the forget is this stuff