Author Topic: Finish the story  (Read 6298 times)

and no one could figure out how to continue the story

Now, Gru and his professor were watching over their minions when suddenly an angel of the President appeared. Gru and his friend were shocked, and the angel said, "Do not be afraid, for datiel12 and Blockomaniac had been spreading "fake news". The REAL news is that Peter Griffin and his friends are on their way to defeat the darkness that are plaguing these lands." The two were filled with joy, and they rushed to the place where Peter's group were staying at.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:11:21 AM by cblock360 »

then swifthyena moved into town.

While Kevso had begun lying about our hero's deaths, Peter, Gru, the minions, and everyone else stood ready to fight against the darkness. Horrid creatures, terrifying monsters, and thots poured out of the darkness. Wave after Wave they fought, and wave after wave they stood their ground. Millions of corpses were scattered across the land, and out came the darkness was none other than...

then stellarnaut shot up a scohol while the other poeple sbmit anonymsou fib tips..

then edd killed stellarnaut and called him unfunny

then edd killed stellarnaut and called him unfunny
then gru loving strangled edd

while blue balls watched edd and stellar fondled eachother, he began to pee his pants and interject to the action. Oh boy i can't handle myself! Blue balls would begin to have a threesome with edd and stellar

while blue balls watched edd and stellar fondled eachother, he began to pee his pants and interject to the action. Oh boy i can't handle myself! Blue balls would begin to have a threesome with edd and stellar
stellar then strangles everyone and thjen kills himself the end new story right loving now

Stellarnaut was the true evil, and his darkness began to spread. Our heroes acted quickly, and began to fight the reckless spider who magically killed himself then revived himself for no reason at all. One by one the heroes fell, and the spider was beginning to be too much for them. Peter had become the last man standing, but he was so weak he could barely move. It seemed like the end for our heroes, as StellarNOT was about to deliver the final blow. But, StellarNUT saw something in the distance, it was coming closer, and with a horrified face he saw...

delete this and never lay a finger on your keyboard again