man north korea was great at the olympics weren't they

Author Topic: man north korea was great at the olympics weren't they  (Read 3691 times)

Gandhi was assassinated
by food companies to keep the secret of breatharianism from society at large

because their athletes didn't choose to be from a communist dictatorship

yes they did

yes they did
last i checked you arent able to decide your birth location prior to you being conceived

i think red spy is confusing deciding to represent their country vs coming from their country

honestly, red spy, if your family was faced with the choice of 'represent our country and gain benefits from it', even without consequences, you'd have no reason to say no. its not like anyone here would turn down being asked to represent our country either, and there isn't anything inherently bad by doing so.

inviting the communist dictatorship country is not the same as inviting their athletes, and really the athletes shouldnt be part of any discussion about that. unless the invitation was specifically for the athletes, to give them a chance to compete on the world stage and maybe bring awareness to their woes.

It was a good game, both teams played hard

(Also I liked the synchronized cheerleaders, like goddamn our nationalism is so lame compared to North Korea's)

last i checked you arent able to decide your birth location prior to you being conceived

why are you saying that like it's wrong

hey is it just me or are 95% of tactical nuke's threads made to whine about the evil liberals

hey is it just me or are 95% of tactical nuke's threads made to whine about the evil liberals
sorry to be pedantic but the technical term is libtards

well maybe if liberals would stop being so evil...

where am I whining about evil liberals

are you saying north korea is liberal
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:49:09 PM by Tactical Nuke »

kim is so progressive UwU