Author Topic: Dix Miggie 3 (Campaign/Story Mode) [v1.1]  (Read 21755 times)

for some handicapped reason instead of the game putting my real add-ons folder somewhere else it kept it there and put the other one inside of it and  thats what made it forget up
it works now and i will be finding the optimal routes to speedrun this game but i do not know if its possible in 60 mins if it offers 3 hours

even i find beating the game under an hour doubtful- within 2 hours most likely maybe
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 09:29:35 AM by DeadFromHeaven »

even i find beating the game under an hour doubtful- within 2 hours most likely maybe
fastest ive beaten the game is in two hours. beating it in just one hour would require lots of practice and time.

what if one were to abuse engine glitches? and are we talking just beating the game (getting to the end)?, or are we talking going through all the levels as fast as possible, because it might be possible to use the stuffty corner detection to cornerjump out of the map and find the end

what if one were to abuse engine glitches? and are we talking just beating the game (getting to the end)?, or are we talking going through all the levels as fast as possible, because it might be possible to use the stuffty corner detection to cornerjump out of the map and find the end
pretty sure he intends you to play through the game as intended without abusing engine glitches.

I'm not even sure if you'd be able to get back into a map without nocliping, plus that's not even properly beating the game as fast as possible that's literally just being cheap.

game will be tomorrow (2/10/2018) at 8pm eastern, be ready boys

game will be tomorrow (2/10/2018) at 8pm eastern, be ready boys
I may join in on that. We'll just have to see.

Another campaign game mode is being made, kinda similar to Dungeon Raiders x Dix Miggie 3.
Hopefully it'll turn out good.

Another campaign game mode is being made, kinda similar to Dungeon Raiders x Dix Miggie 3.
Hopefully it'll turn out good.
That's great to hear!

That's great to hear!
Well, not by us. I'm just mentioning it here because we got an entire paragraph dedicated to us over how it wasn't copying the likes of Dungeon Raiders.
But hey, we'll just see how the river flows.

Well, not by us. I'm just mentioning it here because we got an entire paragraph dedicated to us over how it wasn't copying the likes of Dungeon Raiders.
But hey, we'll just see how the river flows.