Author Topic: [NEWS] School Shooting at Florida High School  (Read 25547 times)

I'm guessing this is the first shooting thread you've seen on the blf

the first *thread* you've seen on the blf

>1920s
>anyone can buy a tommy gun without even registering it
>5 school shooting deaths in the entire decade and all of them were by adults (40% were accidents, too)
>2018
>tons of restrictions on buying guns
>tons of school shootings

but then again, glorifying honor students to create more of them DOES pump up news ratings

but then again, glorifying honor students to create more of them DOES pump up news ratings

reason 1183475138645 why i hate news

reason 1183475138645 why i hate news
okay so riddle me this: when someone commits a massive shooting that kills a bunch of kids, do you suggest that news sources intentionally ignore it, in accordance with an unproven hypothesis that news coverage causes people to commit school shootings?

cruz is currently 22nd place on the encyclopedia dramatica high score table for "fps, single player"

What would help is if they made the shooters look like pathetic fools worth laughing at. Digging up embarrassing stuff about their past and making the shooter look absolutely pathetic. At the end of the day no one wants to be a joke.

What would help is if they made the shooters look like pathetic fools worth laughing at. Digging up embarrassing stuff about their past and making the shooter look absolutely pathetic. At the end of the day no one wants to be a joke.
yeah like how sephiroth is literally just "the guy that shot at a couch"

Congressional republicans don't, and the couple conservative users in this thread don't either. Find me one example where Corderlain has established even like a modicum of interest in mental health issues which wasn't posted directly in sequence with some kind of major shooting event.

Just let teachers carry or put armed guards at schools. Or address the mental issues were gonna find out this kid had.

What? Y'all cigarettes even read threads anymore?

Okay I see what you're saying now. I hardly post anymore for the most part. You pissy bitches just get upset about everything. When does anyone else post about mental health?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:29:38 PM by Corderlain »

Congressional republicans don't, and the couple conservative users in this thread don't either. Find me one example where Corderlain has established even like a modicum of interest in mental health issues which wasn't posted directly in sequence with some kind of major shooting event.

>1920s
>anyone can buy a tommy gun without even registering it
>5 school shooting deaths in the entire decade and all of them were by adults (40% were accidents, too)
>2018
>tons of restrictions on buying guns
>tons of school shootings

but then ag ain, glorifying honor students to create more of them DOES pump up news ratings
fake news. there are no gun regulations, my 18 month old bought himself his first rifle yesterday. he's a damn good shot too

BREAKING NEWS: Shooter Nicolas Cruz found to have used the online handle of "Maxx"

how do you accidentally shoot up a school

how do you accidentally shoot up a school
did u hear the story of the girl who had a gun in her backpack that went off