Author Topic: [NEWS] School Shooting at Florida High School  (Read 25870 times)

if he was on antidepressants like a lot of Hardcore Gamers are it brings new meaning to the phrase "have you heard of the high elves?"

that's mainstream media for you

real brothers watch paw patrol

-snip-
from /pol/, circa now

The Internet Detectives at /pol/ only made this more confusing.

So he wasn't a member, but an affiliate? Doesn't that still link the shooter to far-right ideology? These CHUDs are more braindead than I thought.

what if the shooting was part of the LARP

the mainstream media really forgeted up there huh. being tricked by multiple believable sources saying the same thing? shame on them
y'all paining this as another mainstream meteor hurr thing are forgetin stupid. you realize that they have to get their info from somewhere, the only reason this only happens for stories like this is because anonymous sites like 4chan along with mob mentality behind it enable loving around with the media. nobody's to blame for this but the discord group---don't forget with journalists

>believing 4chan in 2018

I hope all those nerd journalists get fired

People who are suicidal can be the most dangerous people of all.

They don't care if they'll risk jail for committing a crime because where they will go, man made laws do not affect them.

The only Hardcore Gamers who ever get captured alive is either, they forget to save a bullet to Self Delete or they want to get caught so they can act all cool in court.

I really don't like his face

The Internet Detectives at /pol/ only made this more confusing.

So he wasn't a member, but an affiliate? Doesn't that still link the shooter to far-right ideology? These CHUDs are more braindead than I thought.

no, they made up that he was associated with the ROF at all and fed it to the media and they just loving bought it

no, they made up that he was associated with the ROF at all and fed it to the media and they just loving bought it
believe it or not when you give a guy good looking food he eats it