Author Topic: Modified Small Bricks  (Read 1716 times)

THESE
I see these on like... Every MERP server now. Where do i get them?
*I know how to get small bricks, But what about all the other cool bricks!
Thanks

someone made a custom pack of bricks but didnt distribute them publicly

mm i never liked merp anyway. really the only reason to build mini is for planning purposes

someone made a custom pack of bricks but didnt distribute them publicly
The ramps are public, aren't they? I thought I had gotten my hands on them at one point but I don't think I still have them.

The ramps are public, aren't they? I thought I had gotten my hands on them at one point but I don't think I still have them.
The ramps and centered bricks are apart of the dnd expansion pack.

you want them so you can use the map you stole from me and my friend;

guys I'd suggest not giving him these. He stole our map and ban evaded, got pics of admittance too.

I believe these are what you're looking for: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=311833.0
A couple of those small ramps might be from here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289657.0 but I'm not positive about that.

guys I'd suggest not giving him these. He stole our map and ban evaded, got pics of admittance too.
Builds are public domain once they are hosted publicly, anyone can save them and use them. Plagiarism isn't cool, but that is probably not the case here.

It quite is the case here, after he got banned for rule breaking he joined and admitted to map stealing and being an alt.
He took our map and our /dupes/ because he got mad at us for a legitimate ban.
He literally /stole all our work/ for his own usage, even said he'd host it as his own.

What...
Thats not me. My BL name was stolen long ago

-Closed-
Im making my own in blender... Once I find out how to install add-ons in 2.49b
I made my own. Turned out pretty cool. Ill release em When Im done with 0.75
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 11:05:03 AM by soldier101@ »