unpopular opinion thread

Author Topic: unpopular opinion thread  (Read 10389 times)

pink floyd makes stuffty music

did pink floyd touch you when you were babby?

they touched me with their stuffty music yes

they fish out money for a sick beat to compensate for the lack of meaningful lyrics (i.e. gucci gang)
i agree that rap is sickening and punches humanity's very face with its existence

shoot yourself

anyone ever noticed that the only people who like pink floyd are 15 year olds and 40 year olds who feel nostalgic about when they were 15

Thot patrol is alright with me.

they fish out money for a sick beat to compensate for the lack of meaningful lyrics (i.e. gucci gang)
this is deep
anyone ever noticed that the only people who like pink floyd are 15 year olds and 40 year olds who feel nostalgic about when they were 15
ever notice how you have awful taste in music

maybe people are just attracted to music that makes them feel ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do people still think rap is just loving bitches and doing drugs? Are you guys 12? There's better hip-hop than what's on the radio, you know.

I'm neither of these things lol, they're just a really fantastic rock band who wrote good songs and occasionally did something innovative.

maybe people are just attracted to music that makes them feel ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the only thing pink floyd should make people feel is suicidal

Do people still think rap is just loving bitches and doing drugs? Are you guys 12? There's better hip-hop than what's on the radio, you know.

i don't. i like a fair amount of eminem but that's really my rap limit

i stopped listening to rap music after 2012. most of the rap i genuinely enjoy is old school stuff

i think rap music is really bad