Author Topic: [NEWS]ispilledwateronmykeyboardlastnightandnowspacedoesntwork  (Read 3211 times)

i'm uninstalling phantos right loving now

i'm uninstalling phantos right loving now
PhantOS is too hard to use so i Ragequit and installed CheeriOS

haha well humored my fellow coder bros ;)
Joke.isFunny = 1 am I right my foobars
self.beginLaughing();
Add me to the stack of coolCoders<people> who are laughing on the floor rolling

the funniest part about phantos posts is that you can respond with his avatar and shut everything he says down

the funniest part about phantos posts is that you can respond with his avatar and shut everything he says down
whatever you say ikethegeneric

haha well humored my fellow coder bros ;)
Joke.isFunny = 1 am I right my foobars
self.beginLaughing();
Add me to the stack of coolCoders<people> who are laughing on the floor rolling

[im ]https://images.penguinrandomhouse.com/cover/9780399542510[/img]
*scoffs* you have to be a programmer to understand...
Sorry my mockSmartPeople class ran into an infinite loop. It terminated due to memory overflow. I'm back to normal guys

i don't think the girl in my computer science class is going to pass. it's the second level class and she couldn't figure out where to use brackets.

i don't think the girl in my computer science class is going to pass. it's the second level class and she couldn't figure out where to use brackets.
figures. everyone knows girls should stay in the kitchen while us men with superior intellect handle the challenging jobs

figures. everyone knows girls should stay in the kitchen while us men with superior intellect handle the challenging jobs

(bruh ur setting urself up)

(it's intentional)
if you're pretending to be handicapped all the time are you really pretending anymore