Can we talk about Benthelooney? Let's talk about Benthelooney.

Author Topic: Can we talk about Benthelooney? Let's talk about Benthelooney.  (Read 11681 times)

Pretty sure there's a law against drawn cp in Canada. Would be nice if it was the same in america

Ah. All I know is that there was a meme during the 2015 election that Trudeau would legalize lolicon.

I wonder what state BenTheLooney lives in. If it's blue thats sad but if it's red he's dead

he talks about chicago in some of his videos but that accent suggests a more rural state so idk

-snip-

You know what, red spy is right, we do need to nuke the west coast

how am i not surprised that california is blue   :cookieMonster:
      -me, living in a green zone

i'm not sure how this guy is dramatically worse from the countless other artists who draw depictions of underage characters
that's not a defense of course, i'm just wondering what makes him so much worse. so far none of the content in this thread really jumps out at me and makes me go "wow! this is on a different level from every other artist who draws underage characters/incest!"

arizona is pure according to that chart <3

i'm not sure how this guy is dramatically worse from the countless other artists who draw depictions of underage characters
that's not a defense of course, i'm just wondering what makes him so much worse. so far none of the content in this thread really jumps out at me and makes me go "wow! this is on a different level from every other artist who draws underage characters/incest!"

Considering TN made this thread it's probably less about the fact that he draws literal child research and instead that he made a video critical of Ben Shapiro

Considering TN made this thread it's probably less about the fact that he draws literal child research and instead that he made a video critical of Ben Shapiro

more like he has a YouTube channel, about 25,000 subscribers who defend him like zealots and a sponsorship/job from channel frederator

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Ben Shapiro. What did he do to you? Is he taller then you manletsuit? If so that is just sad

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Ben Shapiro. What did he do to you? Is he taller then you manletsuit? If so that is just sad

"if u talk aboot ben sharphiro so much y dont u marry him"

But I digress