Author Topic: deadlemix  (Read 3433 times)

there should be a crushed dream for this
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 10:39:16 AM by CharlesSpeaking »

eeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS FINALLY HERE

o cool this again
i did have fun on it for a while but i can only take so much of the batstuff insane weapons that u just spam out to cause the ghosting bar to show up before it's just kinda tiring, even if that's sorta the point
i love the concept of how the gamemodes work tho
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 03:34:38 PM by gr8dayseth »

there was an equally randomized match with the iron lizard, the game just locked up for solid minute until some time after a /rtv was passed
the alligator is simply too strong

ah yes one of my favorite bl servers
don't you think you could have just bumped the actual topic for it though? i mean maybe not considering it's quite old but still

i recorded nearly 2 hours of gameplay, should i upload to youtube unedited or cut out the best parts?
or both?

i recorded nearly 2 hours of gameplay, should i upload to youtube unedited or cut out the best parts?
or both?
why not both?

he loving did it
he brought back battlemix

i only put it up to test the new increased packet rate dll. its down now becuase it really is a bad server

for anyone curious im hoping to put tournaments back up sometime this year but before i do that i would want to better balance it, fix betting so it isnt stupidly broken, add new weapons, add new unusuals, and make various other improvements. tournaments even in its current somewhat unbalanced state is so much better than the trash that battlemix is. i still think battlemix is better than randomizer though.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 12:55:26 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Make a redist version of tournaments or I will