Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk

Author Topic: Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk  (Read 17686 times)

once again an amazing contribution by edd

Slo

Would anyone in their right mind stay in a discord group where most of the active users, admins dont like them. I mean he literally was added to a degenerate role. He wants things like these to happen to him.

Slo

by that logic shouldnt you be leaving too?

no because he doesnt care too much to make a drama about it

Would anyone in their right mind stay in a discord group where most of the active users, admins dont like them. I mean he literally was added to a degenerate role. He wants things like these to happen to him.
Let me give you my point of view:
I just want to stay in this discord because its the only one I ever get to use since I aint in no other popular ones. I already realized that I forgeted up by feeding the trolls. I don't want these things to happen to me, I just didn't know how to react which turned into, like I said, the feeding frenzy.
no because he doesnt care too much to make a drama about it
How would you like it if you were in a Discord where an admin is biased and doesnt give a rats ass even after you tell them to do something? Even if you did forget up big time by responding to them in the first place?

noedit:
I know I have the option to leave but then again I didnt want them to have their little so called "victory"

i mean darth isn't wrong in the technical sense

I was planning a way bigger drama on just cubone when I said that but I assume your trying to say the torcreep backfired right?

noedit:
I know I have the option to leave but then again I didnt want them to have their little so called "victory"
You shouldn't care so much about whether a bunch of guys you dont like think they beat you or not tbh

I was planning a way bigger drama on just cubone when I said that but I assume your trying to say the torcreep backfired right?

no no no this drama is going exactly as planned

noedit:

lmfao thats so petty

You shouldn't care so much about whether a bunch of guys you dont like think they beat you or not tbh
I know what you mean, I'm trying to say that I didn't want them to feel like they actually succeeded in scaring some "little kid" off of a discord because of "le epic troll'
lmfao thats so petty
b i a s e d

I know what you mean, I'm trying to say that I didn't want them to feel like they actually succeeded in scaring some "little kid" off of a discord because of "le epic troll'

darth at some point you're going to have to step back and realize how engrossed you are in meaningless stuff

noedit:
brother it'd be better for you to leave than staying and letting yourself get harassed
you're making yourself look really loving handicapped when you make posts like this

noedit:
Half of these dudes are people you won't see on a daily basis. Let them get whatever victory they have for banning you from one of millions of discords.