Zeustal (Postal) - A loving Idiot

Author Topic: Zeustal (Postal) - A loving Idiot  (Read 9556 times)

ur at a huge disadvantage if u fight someone 5'8 they'll be able to dodge your attacks just by standing still they're like loving goblins
have you ever seen a short brother fight? swear those brothers are martial arts masters

if you a cripple and you have enemies you better have a shotgun

im a cripple
then ram into them with your wheelchair
like strap rockets onto it like that old ass brother from happy wheels

short brothers have hands

you're a constant annoyance any time you are on the server you were banned because of that, you were also unbanned shortly after (by me)

you're a constant annoyance any time you are on the server you were banned because of that, you were also unbanned shortly after (by me)
You're still a right up prick everywhere else, as shown on this drama

zeus is an alright dude though. dunno what happened here and there's obviously some context missing but overall he's most always chill and all

You're still a right up prick everywhere else, as shown on this drama
I may be a prick, but I don't take action unless provoked.

also OP left out the part where conan banned him for trying to stir up more stuff after being told by him to stop

I may be a prick, but I don't take action unless provoked.
private investigating is only ok if im provoked!

Oh, and I forgot as well.

The Ayxrion drama you linked was a joke one, we're friends.

also OP left out the part where conan banned him for trying to stir up more stuff after being told by him to stop
I legit posted everything I had. If you somehow have this, post it

private investigating is only ok if im provoked!
It's not really private investigating to look up someone's public IP to find their city, literally anyone is capable of doing that.

private investigating would be giving out private information, this was public information.

I legit posted everything I had. If you somehow have this, post it
I honestly don't, I was very mad so I didn't take any screencaps.

Don't worry dudes I didn't investigate him I just posted his general location in a threatening manner to like 10 other people it's ok guys it's not private investigating

This is like holding someone at gunpoint and they call the cops and you say 'it was a toy gun haha all a joke' as you get tackled to the ground and forgetin arrested