Zeustal (Postal) - A loving Idiot

Author Topic: Zeustal (Postal) - A loving Idiot  (Read 9532 times)

You also said “why is the brainlet still admin”

thats not what you said.

1) you snidely asked zeus, not me
2) you did this after i warned you not to stir stuff up and bring drama back into my server

"Blocklander of The Year" everyone.
Bans me for asking "Hey so is Zeustal still not going to let you use the build? I can help"
his only friend is a sociopath.

as expected
Say what you will about me, but Conan is one of the most tolerant, and nicest people I have met in my entire life and I think most people will agree.

"Blocklander of The Year" everyone.
Bans me for asking "Hey so is Zeustal still not going to let you use the build? I can help"
his only friend is a sociopath.

as expected
good to see that you decided to drama zeus while you were at fault and when he suddenly comes up with the proof he needed you turn it onto loving conan of all people
the nerve you have to say that zeus is conans only friend lmao, get your own drama

thats not what you said.

2) you did this after i warned you not to stir stuff up and bring drama back into my server
just to prove #2:

and another message of you trying to stir stuff up that slipped by me

plus glass chat being salty about the ban. im not changing my stance, you'll still get your chance.

Say what you will about me, but Conan is one of the most tolerant, and nicest people I have met in my entire life and I think most people will agree.
this is true, at least

thats not what you said.

1. Oh yeah I didn't ask you. It wasn't even supposed to sound snarky, so oops on my behalf.
2. that was around 20 minutes before I even asked. and I stopped immediately when you said to up until I left and rejoined. that's also on me I was being a cunt. My thoughts of him still stand the same however.

ya ok good u understand that

control yourself on my server and we'll be gucci alright. if you dont provoke him i can guarantee you he wont stuff on you either.

You still havent answered the question Postal

Just answer the loving question
JUST ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION
Why did you post his general ((IGNORING THAT YOU SAID IT MIGHT NOT BE HIS, CAUSE THATS loving STUPID)) location in the first place. Do you have some kind of defunct issue with your ego that you have to resort to drastic measures to look cool, calm and sophisticated? Are you really that pathetic with your life that you'd resort to private investigating (its easier to find someone in a town, then a country. so yes, it is a form of private investigating)

Conan drove to my house and kicked my dog just yesterday.

conan hates gay people