lapis the floran - gets called out for sh** faces and overeacts

Author Topic: lapis the floran - gets called out for sh** faces and overeacts  (Read 2038 times)

What did the faces look like? Because all I see is someone flipping their stuff.

What did the faces look like? Because all I see is someone flipping their stuff.
they were all poorly drawn ms paint faces that were made in like 10 minutes tops

I mean the fact no one bothered to save them to even post them here goes to show how bad they must've been

the thing is they didn't even bother to make part of the faces transparent
it was just loving white

i feel like lapis is just nix's alt idk why

I mean the fact no one bothered to save them to even post them here goes to show how bad they must've been
i mean i could if u guys rly want it cus i saved em
the thing is they didn't even bother to make part of the faces transparent
it was just loving white
altho i didn't notice this cus i haven't tried them in game yet welp i could fix em up at least

i feel like lapis is just nix's alt idk why
what the forget i've been found out

All Im seeing is Edd and Torin stuffting on spong in his topics. Not so sure it's straight to call somebody out like that to bait a reaction just to make drama about it, but thats just me.

Unless there's some other stuff going on under the surface that we dont know about, this is just another "ha! look at this autist's reaction!" drama that makes everyone involved look bad.

I mean even so and there's a pile of beef a mile high, we're not seeing it and our view is still limited to a few small provocations that seem direct and carrying little to no further implications of abuse, where in return lapis or whatever still vastly overreacts.