Frankie

Author Topic: Frankie  (Read 19709 times)

forgot to post the quote
hang on, if kaz is this fool then what's the name of the guy with the cat avatar

hang on, if kaz is this fool then what's the name of the guy with the cat avatar
khaz

no, khaz is the black guy

khazthespaz is my thing :(

Real talk tho I don't really understand the situation. Who would actually do something? Lotta dumb cunts here but the only person I would worry about doing something irl would be iban.

I mean like, I don't have any problem with you. You're probably perfectly alright IRL considering this is the internet and all that jazz.

I mean like, I don't have any problem with you. You're probably perfectly alright IRL considering this is the internet and all that jazz.

I'm not going to pull a Tyson and hand deliver the bit of your ear I chewed off but I don't really have it in me to waste any sort of time with the drama all the kids on this forum stir up.

People that think anything from here could even potentially carry over to irl have a screw looser than the rest of us.

Pretending to be a girl online is that 12-14 year old phase. but who would expect a grown man?

Pretending to be a girl online is that 12-14 year old phase. but who would expect a grown man?
we have grown men here that are open about their desire to forget animals and are into diapers so anything is possible