A strange problem took over my computer, please help

Author Topic: A strange problem took over my computer, please help  (Read 806 times)

Let me explain what is happening here, I use Windows 7, and I went to services.msc to disable some things that I don`t use to save up time while booting up the system and reducing workload, but for some reason after restarting the computer, I`m now forced to boot up only on safe mode (alteast it has network) but I can`t get access to services.msc neither msconfig.exe, and it says that I`m not an administrator even though I am, I have no idea what I could do to get out of this, I need to figure out a way to get admin rights on so I can run more programs and then somehow be able to get into msconfig or services.msc, if you guys have any suggestions please tell me.

install a second OS (if you cant burn the dvd go to some public pc or something)
thats what i did when i killed the MBR on my brothers pc

install a second OS (if you cant burn the dvd go to some public pc or something)
thats what i did when i killed the MBR on my brothers pc
I hope there is another way other than that, also I never installed a second OS on the same computer before so I'll probably make things worse.

can you do a system restore?

can you do a system restore?
Anything that has an administrator logo on it gives me an error saying ``The dependency service or group failed to start`` Or ``System Error 5, Access Denied.``
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 06:01:54 PM by Filipe »

You probably forgeted something extremely important, I honestly don't know exactly how to fix this.

You probably forgeted something extremely important, I honestly don't know exactly how to fix this.
example of a helpful, useful, and good post

example of a helpful, useful, and good post
Better for him to know he majorly forgeted up something instead of not being told anything, forget off

Better for him to know he majorly forgeted up something instead of not being told anything, forget off
if his computers barely working do u think he could figure that out himself

Can you guys please send me any possible solutions instead of discussing about this

if his computers barely working do u think he could figure that out himself
You aren't helping at all.

Can you guys please send me any possible solutions instead of discussing about this
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2369698/admin-account-windows-safe-mode-access-guest.html

See if this helps

do you remember what services you disabled?

Have you ever tried reinstalling from usb?

Back up your stuff of course to another drive. To do this you can use command to copy files over that are important unless you wanna copy everything over. Use command when booting from usb to prevent other problems

My uncle had an issue related to this before and I had no choice but to use command and an external hard drive to back up his stuff. His computer is now running like the first day he got it especially with all the bloatware removed

Ok, the only way I managed to get around this is to reinstall Windows, thankfully my harddrive was split in half, so it has both C: and D:, I didn't have to delete anything on D: and everything is still in there, and it's where most of my important files are anyway, my computer is working again and I'm updating the drivers.