Author Topic: Waistland  (Read 17205 times)

W A I S T  L A N D
I T  P U T S  Y O U  R I G H T  B A C K  W H E R E  Y O U  C A M E

holster leg, we are peaceful to friend
You holster your leg.

lick your upper lip
You lick your upper lip

"COME ON HURRY UP DUDE" The wizzard's friend yells at you, as he grabs his friend to drag him to the truck

"Crusty" (The large-spider crab's name) and his army of spider-crabs is approaching you

instead of getting in the truck create a car out of sand

A 12/20 roll
You manage to make a quite ok car out of sand.

"WHAT THE forget ARE YOU DOING ?!" The wizzard's friend yells as he is dragging him across the dune

"Crusty"'s army is minutes away from you.

help knocked wizard's friend get to the truck, or you'll get forgeted by thos spider-crabs
throw the loving body on the truck and jump on the truck
You help the wizzard's friend carry the wizzard, he is quite heavy.

The truck is a half-track, some sort of catapult is taking up a huge chunk of the truck's back, the truck has two doors up front, for two passengers. You put the wizzard in the back and get inside the truck.

"Uh oh" Says the wizzard's friend.

"Uhm... I don't know how to say this, but Joe there, is the only person who knows how to drive one of theese things, he also has the key."

Serveral spider-crabs manage to get to the truck before the rest do.

create bomb
You don't have the materials necessery to make a bomb... Or do you ? You notice some some sort of balls and gasoline next to them.

eat truck and leg
You consume yourself as the wizzard's friend gives you an odd look.
You decide to consume the truck, but you fail.

Break your limit
You start to slowly, but quietly yell.

The wizzard's friend looks at you oddly, once again.

You start to yell louder and louder as time passes by

The wizzard's friend looks at you oddly even more and says "Umm, shouldn't you be, like... Getting those keys now ?"

You start to create a aura of energy around you as the wizzard's friend looks at you in fear. He slowly starts to get out of the truck.

You start to yell at very VERY loudly, the spider-crabs start to notice you yelling.

You release a wave of energy around you, making some grains of sand around the truck float.

You feel stronger and more energised.

pause and restart to the checkpoint before you broke your leg off

do everything that has happened but don't break your leg off
There are no checkpoints in this game, originaly i planned for this to be like Tbear123's The deal revisited but i decided to ditch the idea of checkpoints for the idea of SPOILER

get the keys and sniff joe

put  the keys in the key slot of the car but place the key in the wrong way about 30 times before you get it right

put  the keys in the key slot of the car but place the key in the wrong way about 30 times before you get it right
lick your upper lip and jump too

crank that half track and rev that GD 883 V-12 diesel engine up

Grin as you feel that rush of power and lick that lip as you give the crabs the slip

put,, your dikc,,,, in the exauhst pipe,,, of truck

W A I S T  L A N D
I T  L I V E S, I T  L I V E S  ! ! !

get the keys and sniff joe
You leave the truck, and see joe's friend fighting the crab-spiders. You get in the back of the truck, and you take the truck keys. You pull down Joe's pants, and you S N I F F

hit a yeet
You yeet a spider-crab with your leg.

lick your upper lip
You lick your upper lip

put,, your dikc,,,, in the exauhst pipe,,, of truck
u put the dcik innt he ehsaust pipe,,,of trukool kids klubk. It screms in plesssur.

crank that half track and rev that GD 883 V-12 diesel engine up

Grin as you feel that rush of power and lick that lip as you give the crabs the slip
You go to the front of the half-truck and you crank the engine. But the halftrack has no crank.

You get in the truck with joe's friend.

"Did you get the key ?"

"Yes"

"Ok then, put it in"

After serveral attempts of trying to put in the key into the keyhole, joe's friend yells at you.

"WHAT THE forget ARE YOU DOING ?"

You suddenly hear ticking on the side of the halftrack and you see the big spidercrab with his friends surrounding the halftrack.

beep
You beep the halftrack's horn.

A 12/20 roll

The halftrack's horn seems to scatter away the spider crabs, giving you an opening to leave the incerclement.

lick your upper lip and jump too
You excitedly jump and lick your lip as you leave the spidercrab infested area.

"Oh forget, that was close... I hope that Joe is ok. Anyways, what is your name ?"

"I am the Sandman."

"Sandman ? Well im Juan. Glad to meet you. So what was an obelisk destroyer doing in Carapace town, so far away from our den ?

Find a phone and ring up Malcolm Tucker

explain that you awoke there for some reason

while constantly trying to lick your lip in the middle of talking

Does anyone else get the idea that "The Sandman" is not only a bit crazy but also actually incredibly handicapped?

food for thought

*Obligatoryupperliplick*